P411 planning to add ECCIE-like services

Anyone see this on the P411 site?

We have some interactive Features planned for the site, which will require a Handle if you wish to use them. Features such as Community Forums, ISO Boards, Chat Rooms, Q & As, and Private Messaging. These Features will give you the option to interact with ALL members on the site.

We have some interactive Features planned for the site, which will require a Handle if you wish to use them. Features such as Community Forums, ISO Boards, Chat Rooms, Q & As, and Private Messaging. These Features will give you the option to interact with ALL members on the site. Originally Posted by Little Caesar

Yeah I saw that over a month ago. I haven't the slightest idea when that will take effect..
Interesting...what say you, P411 haters? Lol...
  • jwood
  • 04-30-2013, 06:41 AM
Heard about a chat room over a yr ago. Haven't seen it yet
Interesting...what say you, P411 haters? Lol... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I believe Sweet Treat summed it up pretty well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Caesar

We have some interactive Features planned for the site, which will require a Handle if you wish to use them. Features such as Community Forums, ISO Boards, Chat Rooms, Q & As, and Private Messaging. These Features will give you the option to interact with ALL members on the site.

Yeah I saw that over a month ago. I haven't the slightest idea when that will take effect..

www.preferred411.com/P78089 (My P411)

* DFW, DON'T MISS OUT ON MY PRE-BOOK SPECIALS! CHECK MY SITE OR SHOWCASE FOR MORE INFO *

I am a REFERENCE-FRIENDLY provider
However, I can not provide references for visits that took place over 6 months ago. Sorry for the inconvenience

If it's been touted for "months" and it's not happening, can you believe anything they tell you? IE: We destroy your personal info immediately...
We are still working on the software, and hope to roll out some of the features by summer.

However, please don't think what we are planning will be much like Eccie. Member interaction will be expanded somewhat, but still be very limited in scope.

No provider reviews, no client alerts, ever.

Forums will be more Q&A or ISO.... very limited in what can be posted. Certainly not like the discussion boards here.

I don't have the stomach for any fighting.... . I'm very thankful for Eccie, and that there are people willing to do what they do, I wouldn't take on that job for a zillion dollars.

Always,
Gina
Hater as always. BigDog of the Hobby world. When are you going to get over your bashing of P411 every chance you can get? They never have given a launch date for new features so they are right on schedule as far as I can see. And why do you care? You keep saying you wil never use P411 so why waste time bashing a site you have no interest in?? Did they piss in your wheaties or something? You really make me wonder if you got kicked off there and cannot let it go. Grow up. Get a life. Get laid, if you can.

Its all good man Quit wasting energy and have some fun.
I believe Sweet Treat summed it up pretty well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Caesar

www.preferred411.com/P78089 (My P411)

* DFW, DON'T MISS OUT ON MY PRE-BOOK SPECIALS! CHECK MY SITE OR SHOWCASE FOR MORE INFO *

I am a REFERENCE-FRIENDLY provider
However, I can not provide references for visits that took place over 6 months ago. Sorry for the inconvenience

If it's been touted for "months" and it's not happening, can you believe anything they tell you? IE: We destroy your personal info immediately... Originally Posted by LickHer
Anything that improves our ability to exchange information on the site is greatly appriciated.

Looking forward to it Gina.
We are still working on the software, and hope to roll out some of the features by summer.

However, please don't think what we are planning will be much like Eccie. Member interaction will be expanded somewhat, but still be very limited in scope.

Forums will be more Q&A or ISO.... very limited in what can be posted. Certainly not like the discussion boards here.

I don't have the stomach for any fighting.... . I'm very thankful for Eccie, and that there are people willing to do what they do, I wouldn't take on that job for a zillion dollars.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Yes, Gina...thanks. Looking forward to this.

Always,
Thank you Gina! Another discussion board would be a little too much.

Always,

Thanks Gina!
Hater as always. BigDog of the Hobby world. When are you going to get over your bashing of P411 every chance you can get? They never have given a launch date for new features so they are right on schedule as far as I can see. And why do you care? You keep saying you wil never use P411 so why waste time bashing a site you have no interest in?? Did they piss in your wheaties or something? You really make me wonder if you got kicked off there and cannot let it go. Grow up. Get a life. Get laid, if you can.

Its all good man Quit wasting energy and have some fun. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Hey old man, still letting me get under your skin I see... I have my opinions and you have yours. Mine (about any subject) are just as valid as yours, but you insist on bashing me personally, like a little kid. I hope it makes you feel better, I get a kick out of it.
Call me old school but I love the simplicity of p411, the way it is now. I hope it doesn't get too busy.... Drama fighting, ect...
Call me old school but I love the simplicity of p411, the way it is now. I hope it doesn't get too busy.... Drama fighting, ect... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

I can' t wait to try the new features and i totally agree I love the ease of using the features on this site .. Really makes the process so much easier
Hey old man, still letting me get under your skin I see... I have my opinions and you have yours. Mine (about any subject) are just as valid as yours, but you insist on bashing me personally, like a little kid. I hope it makes you feel better, I get a kick out of it. Originally Posted by LickHer
I do not get a kick out of your little vendetta. This is not in reference to OBSG. This is about your little crusade against P411. I took a quick glance at your recent posts history. Out of your last 50 posts, 19 have been on threads about P411 where all you do is bash the screening service. Dude, I am all for letting guys vent and have a say, but when nearly 40% of your latest contributions to the board are about bashing P411, you need to chill the fuck out.

It is one thing to freely express your opinion, but when done with this much obsession, you are stalking everything about P411 on the board whether you want to admit it or not.

Forum Guidelines

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

Please avoid any further sharing of your opinion about P411. I think the board gets it. You don't like them, and you have expressed your feeling about them plenty of times. Enough times to last a lifetime. FYI, unlike the membership at large, as a moderator, I know why you have a new identity and why you no longer have your original account. Here is my best suggestion to you: You have decided that you will use the site after all. Since you have already decided on that, please focus on more positive things that will ensure an enjoyable hobby experience for you..Do that and you will have a hassle free stay on ECCIE. The repeated bashing and cyber stalking of everything P411 comes to an end now. If you have any questions where something is not clear to you, send me a private message and I will be glad to offer details.

Mat