The options in Dallas are god awful

Nothing but post walls, fatties, overly masculine, clock watchers, unhygienic, shitty locations, etc. Not sure how it got this way. These gals would go broke in any other country
In Dallas, most of the providers are coddled and can do no wrong. Especially the ones that cause drama on the boards, try to make guys they are doing them a favor by taking their money and of course, provide below average sessions.

So, they can be fat, out of shape, clock watchers, shitty attitudes and all because guys with no backbones stand up for them while the ones that care about who they spend their time and money on are the outcasts and labeled as hard to please since they will not accept "hope for the best" type of sessions.
Nothing but post walls, fatties, overly masculine, clock watchers, unhygienic, shitty locations, etc. Not sure how it got this way. These gals would go broke in any other country Originally Posted by GuyEatingRice
Other than that, are there any particular shortcomings they may have?
Nothing but post walls, fatties, overly masculine, clock watchers, unhygienic, shitty locations, etc. Not sure how it got this way. These gals would go broke in any other country Originally Posted by GuyEatingRice
Never underestimate a woman's ability and desire to fuck up a good thing.
what is a "wall post" sorry. Like on O when they post the same ads over and over daily with same pics and stuff?
"Post wall" meaning they have aged (physically) past the point of no return ("the wall") where they are no longer attractive/appealing to most men. Typically mid 40s-ish for most women although can be sooner or later depending on lifestyle and genetics
I used to hobby more, but the scene changed I think. For many years now I’ve been having adventures in Colombia. The women are gorgeous and a lot of them (I mean a lot of them) are open to play if you help them out $$. And I don’t mean providers, I mean regular girls. I usually chat them up on FB and take a trip to see them. The problem is there are too many options! Lol. It’s crazy! But it has been very fun!
"Post wall" meaning they have aged (physically) past the point of no return ("the wall") where they are no longer attractive/appealing to most men. Typically mid 40s-ish for most women although can be sooner or later depending on lifestyle and genetics Originally Posted by GuyEatingRice
It is all about what you feel the ROI is. For most guys, among other things, the two biggest factors are her looks (no matter what her price is, why would he pay a donation for a provider who he is not physically attracted to?) and her TCB/BCD skills from first hand experience or multiple reviews showing consistency one way or another.

Thanks to the coddling of PPM providers over the years, most of the ladies believe that they can be fat, out of shape, have no curves in the right place and have little to no effort put in BCD to not only be in business, but also obtain top dollar as well.

God forbid when a guy provides intel on a not so good experience he had, be it BCD or in communications or both, or if he thinks a provider is not attractive to him. The go along to get along thing to do is to just stay silent or give a public opinion that is not true rather than face the wrath of providers or even from other guys.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 448402091_18399434116076306_4185375377694741817_n.jpg (204.5 KB, 167 views)
The optiond in america are awful. Most of the woman are rude and entitled, never look like their photos,horrible service(cbj,chj), and outrageous prices. This hobby is way better in other countries. Look at my reviews in thailand. All of the women are in shape and they have way better attitudes. The service is PSE almost every time.

American Guys are paying outrageous rates for mechanical service and bad attitudes.