Too far for outcall?

I don't know the area at all, but I'll be in Houston for a business trip next week. My office is suggesting that I get a hotel near our location in the Woodlands. Of course, they are not taking into account my desire to arrange for an outcall to my hotel that evening.

So, my question: Is the Woodlands too far away to arrange an outcall? Are nice providers willing to travel that far? Would I be better off near Galleria?

Thanks in advance....SB
  • mr666
  • 09-30-2015, 04:05 PM
Nope
Yes
In the long run yes
On the third question, it depends on the value of your time in comparison to that of the whore's.

If it were me, I'd line up a nice lady to travel up there and fuck me for at least two hours.

I'd pay her handsomely to leave..... me for dead.

I'd then take a quick shower to wash all her cunt juices off my face and nuts.....and roll over for some good zzzzz's.

If she is low volume and not missing any action, you could also offer her a place to crash and a quick nut in the morning.

That's what i do when i travel ..... but the ladies in those countries appreciate a man/job more than greedy Houston whores do.
Galleria would be best to hobby but u can also look @ some mid point between WL n G
Galleria would be best to hobby but u can also look @ some mid point between WL n G Originally Posted by SamHouston
Agree ^^^
The drive from the Galleria to the Woodlands or vice versa is going to suck ass if it occurs in the 6-9am or 4-7pm hours.
I am surprised you can't find a lady with an incall in the Woodlands/Conroe area.
Raquel

The drive from the Galleria to the Woodlands or vice versa is going to suck ass if it occurs in the 6-9am or 4-7pm hours. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Agree. I have a guy in clearlake area right now told him its not going to be a fun drive for him at this time "8am"..
Thanks everyone for the helpful information. Looks like I'm going to stay near Woodlands.