This is the year of Change!!!

I have debated on writing this thread for a few weeks now. I have run my idea by all of my clients and some of the providers and all but one thought it was a good idea.
I lost a good bit of weight last year but still have some more you lose. I not only need to lose a few more pounds but I need to start exercising. I will he having some "work done" in a few months and another provider and my surgeon has said it is good to actually be a few pounds underweight when having a tummy tuck.
So this leads me to my idea. I have hired a personal trainer who happens to be a nutritionist as well. I will start working with him next week. So I thought y'all could be my cheering section. I am going to take pics in some different outfits. I will post those pics along with my measurements. Each month I will post pics of me in the same outfits along with my weight loss and measurements.
So my thought on this is if I know I have to post new pics and update you every month I will think twice about cheating and not working out.
So I look forward to making y'all a part of my adventure!! Be looking for my start up thread!!
If I posted this in the incorrect section please move it to he correct threag!!!
Good luck!!
Wishing you much success Casey!
Good luck ! You can do it! we have your back on here
Good luck, you can do it
Good luck, Miss Casey - looking forward to your progress!
Good luck!!!
way to grab the bull by the horns
  • ndark
  • 01-17-2018, 11:38 PM
You can do it!!
WOW!!! Thank you everyone for the support!!! How can girl fail when she has this much support!!!!
I'm late to the party, as per frickin' usual.

Go for it! I'm sure you can do it.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm thinking the results will be amazing! Go get it!
I'm so looking forward to seeing your new pictures! There's no doubt in my mind that you will be successful in anything that you put your mind to.
You guys are awesome!!! So blessed to have such a great cheering section!!!! Luv you all!!