Bikini Day at Twin Peaks

Fellow woman enthusiasts, it's bikini day at Twin Peaks. It's been a good day. Such talent!
It's been that way all week. This is the last day. The talent there Saturday was unbelievable.
I wonder if they’re doing that at the Northwest Arkansas location also?

But I go for different reasons. Lol. Love their food! Especially the barbecue nachos.
Yes, all the dress up weeks are at all locations. Red lingerie week for Valentine's is coming up in just a couple of weeks too!
utr menu items?
Apparently it's available with some but be careful asking.
Apparently it's available with some but be careful asking. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
That's not surprising. Although, you would think if they were serious about it they would be on here or P411 instead of serving cheeseburgers.
That's not surprising. Although, you would think if they were serious about it they would be on here or P411 instead of serving cheeseburgers. Originally Posted by Vannah
You would think. I think girls who work at places like that and provide on the side UTR are similar to the ladies on the sugar daddy sites… They are not comfortable with the official terminology.
That's not surprising. Although, you would think if they were serious about it they would be on here or P411 instead of serving cheeseburgers. Originally Posted by Vannah
Sometimes they just want to work to cover a bill or two instead of being seen as a full-time hooker. Same with sugar babies. Yeah, they might make more seeing more than one old guy, but to some ladies, the label that comes with this job isn't worth the cash.
That's happened.
Sometimes they just want to work to cover a bill or two instead of being seen as a full-time hooker. Same with sugar babies. Yeah, they might make more seeing more than one old guy, but to some ladies, the label that comes with this job isn't worth the cash. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Or a new pair of tits. More than one girl has had hers paid for by the same guy.