Jelly Donut with short legs..... the BBW ThreAD!

Thats right this will serve as the BBW posting AD ThreAD. ALANA KAY fans should post in her ThreAD. And Suesalami fans in one of hers!

So who will be first? Come on guys... post up your favorite BBW pics and videos. Don't be shy. What the hell you review them to get PA access... right?

Ladies must be $150 lbs. or more! Midgets, Freaks, TS'S all welcome! Note: If you weight between 100-150 butt one third your weight is carried in your ass... you are welcome as well!
Mata Mata Mata so easy to spot.
Jesus dude. Give it a rest. We get it- you hate women. and yet you claim to be straight. I can see how you'd be VERY frustrated, and also why you're spending HOURS AND HOURS of you time on a website devoted to P4P. Still, you're tiresome, and saying nothing. Just taking up space.
What's $150lbs. mean?
Maybe he's a Brit? lol
Mata Mata Mata so easy to spot. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Good eye Ms Britt..

However he could be sl ?!?! Does not really matter if it's mata or sl they are both banned and this bandle will soon be as well !!
Maybe he's a Brit? lol Originally Posted by Txcruiser
He is a troll that likes to rape providers and threaten them. So do not compare me to a piece of shit like that. Be civil an nice he said!
This has to be SL !!

Sl , you outted RR for nothing! You are truly a piece of shit !!! I truly hope you got the lifetime ban you deserve!!!!!!!!!! Now get your nose out of mata's ass..........
This has to be SL !!

Sl , you outted RR for nothing! You are truly a piece of shit !!! I truly hope you got the lifetime ban you deserve!!!!!!!!!! Now get your nose out of mata's ass.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
His speech and comments in the other posts are a dead ringer for mata. No one worries about teeth and bbws as much as Mata. Not to mention he is attacking the same ladies that he has always had it out for.
Once he starts adding Youtube videos to his posts, the debate will be over. SL NEEDS his videos.
Once he starts adding Youtube videos to his posts, the debate will be over. SL NEEDS his videos. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Yeah, the last images he posted was his demise!! He outted RR in 3 texas forums and the national forum. What a low life............
What's $150lbs. mean? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Full Service $150 thats a dollar per pound! Hooker math.
Yeah, the last images he posted was his demise!! He outted RR in 3 texas forums and the national forum. What a low life............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Whispers you are a clueless hypocrite cheeseburger! Give it a rest. People aren't stupid around here.
Yeah, the last images he posted was his demise!! He outted RR in 3 texas forums and the national forum. What a low life............ Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hmm. I recall differently. Do you have links?
Stop hi-jacking the ThreAD. If you are not going to post BBW pics move along.