💋😇Hobbyist Contacting Me Please Read..😇💋

This game is nothing like ASPD days..its starting to feel like freaking backpage or Craigslist here.
This is why providers like myself do not waste time with Manhandles or snot- nosed newbies still in diapers with no intent to hobby only waste a providers time
If you desire a visit to my toystore, please read..
Thats right its MY STORE.
All the back and forth nonsense with idiots like the last 20 in less than 24 hours would make any ho want to quit.
The only reason I have not 3 out of the 20 respect the game and we have passionate XXX kinky time.

Im not kidding.
This has become a total mess with time- wasting lurkers.
And Its a shame that I need to implement a deposit in order to sift through the bad ones.

The sad part is its not LE I ever question its a b*tchs pimp, a manhandle or some pathetic male teenager at home playing pretend MAN at home wasting my time with bullshit pen pal private messages and texts.

I am fed up.

And I know more brains are better than one so ladies its time to stop this nonsense and stand firm with game.
As I am doing.
Ive decided before a third message is even sent a deposit and 2 current providers references must be sent to me before any more communucation.

And ignore Any Gentlemen that do not know how to properly inquire about a possible XXX Playdate .

Hobbyists when you would like to schedule this is how to do it propetly if you truly desire to have an awesome erotic time.

Hi VENUSNOVA,
My name is Toorich&Sexy4myowngood,
Ive seen mayflower Musty & FifiCocoChanel within the last 90 days their both on This Board. Please inform me on when your next available time for me to visit is, or if your available 10.26.2019.
I have included a deposit copy of your preferred cash app method of payment and am excited in meetinh.

Respectfully ,
Married& discreet fun please
Or also known as toorich& sexy4my own good.

😁🤗😘

Now thats what I like.

Anything else is a freaking headache.

And stop asking me stupid questions that are absolutely timewasting and with all due respect none of your freaking business.

We do not hang out at are incall 24-7 and prefer a 2 to 24 hour eindow when scheduling.

All of these calls and texts with are you available now..at this very moment have to stop.

I screen, require a deposit & ect.

I value my time & freedom & personsal life too so respect me.
Good luck with that, all you have done is stir up the troll patrol.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-25-2019, 12:56 PM
Venus, just do you.
I value my time & freedom & personsal life too so respect me. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Will do babe, in the meantime I'll just have to visit the Toystore in my dreams.
3 out of 20?
I wish I had that kind of conversion rate.
This board is powerful already change has taken effect.
Thank you!
��������������������
You are fantastic.
Venus....sounds like you are talking to kids
Venus....sounds like you are talking to kids Originally Posted by tbone2u
Naughty Man..😂 Don't you know words are Powerful 😄
😶my 9pm client ...😶surprised me with a kinky Son fantasy.
Still amazed at the excitement from that young Asian cutee😃😂😄
He said he had so much fun he's writing a review.
It was my first time ever catching him masturbating while he should be studying.

It was sick!

😞I'm still not sure if I like being that kind of a Mom..😆😂
He had a blast and that's where this new adventure begins

I felt more dirty doing that than the 7 guy Bukkake at 7.
😄

Oh this is the life.
😉😊

You stirred up some naughty Tbone!!
I have included a deposit copy of your preferred cash app method of payment and am excited in meeting. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Can't tell if you're a mad genius or just funny as fuck. Perhaps consider a career in marketing & advertising. You surreptitiously market your brand (tip toeing through the tulips if you will) while (advertising) through public demands..all within the rules though. I respect the creativity and passive aggression.

Carry on.
How is a newbie ever to get a date if no one takes on newbies? I can see where being a provider can be a nightmare though.
How is a newbie ever to get a date if no one takes on newbies? Originally Posted by Richardbentwood
Patience.. Starting in the Hobby is like when I go fishing. I go through at least a pound of bait before I eventually catch a measly trout.