Strip Club Inquiry 🥳🥳

What are some good strip clubs I can attend this weekend to bring in my big 29th🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Scorpion Season💦💦
Men's Club. Not St. James as they are not female guest friendly.
Happy Birthday MILF_77584!!!

Um..since when are they not female friendly..I was there with a client his choice not mine..enjoyiny the dancers and cash flying down on the dancers ����..and being served very well there.
Since when are women not allowed there?!
I'm all Woman..I did go in with a male though.
I just love the way it smells in there..no joke.
����money money money...and Dolce Gabbana..light blue..������
Maybe they let me in because I was with a V.I.P...i don't know?
I'm like Dorothy Strictly Dickley
Don't really care in all honesty��
I don't frequent Gentlemen Clubs &
I recently found out the Men's Club has men locker rooms in them.
A client picked up a bottle of oh nevermind...

And Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
������������������������������ ����

If it's next Weekend then I misread, pardon.
In any case..
Happy Birthday Beautiful��
Women are only allowed in the SJ when accompanied by a male. Seems like I recall them not being allowed to get dances either, not sure about couples dances (all dances are done in private cubicles so who knows). I know they are allowed too tip the dancers on stage.
St James allows accompanied ladies dances also. Accompanied female friendly clubs are Treasures, Ritz, and Heartbreakers. Penthouse Club allows women in unaccompanied. All of them allow ladies to partake in the fringe benefits offered
Last time I took a gal into St. James(been several years) we got a lecture about her not dancing...even for me. She could have all the dances she wanted from the dancers that worked there. They just didn't want my gal coming in and making money by spreading a few dances around and then not having to tip out.

Ritz has couples night on Saturday.
I've never had an issue taking girls to the church. They can get dances....they just can't give them.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2019, 10:40 AM
onyx is girl friendly. it's mostly black and is more upscale than the other black clubs imo.
the all-nude clubs in pasadena are girl-friendly, byob, and crazy fun. just make sure you have a designated driver so you get home in 1 piece. i might be on board if you are open to hobbyists helping you celebrate.
@milf, happy birthday, try Vegas men’s club over on hiway 6, female friendly club, the girls are quite friendly especially in the VIP section, I suspect they may offer you a job if you did walk in since you are so lovely, just my 2 cents.
Maybe they let me in because I was with a V.I.P...i don't know?
I'm like Dorothy Strictly Dickley
Don't really care in all honesty��
I don't frequent Gentlemen Clubs &
I recently found out the Men's Club has men locker rooms in them.
A client picked up a bottle of oh nevermind...

And Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
������������������������������ ����

If it's next Weekend then I misread, pardon.
In any case..
Happy Birthday Beautiful�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Thank you Baby, it’s this weekend Saturday so you are on time!

I’m going to attend this new club on the Southwest said if Houston called KrazyBull. I like girls with big booty and big titties and they have a variety of girls there to choose from. Young, old, Mexican, black, Asian. Plus you can bring you own bottles in the club so why not. I have an whole entourage coming with me so I’m going to have so much freaking fun! Even my Manager at my job wants to join, he is an African male so he said he cane to America to work and PARTY LOL

I’m going to have an Awesome Night/ Morning
Thank you @VenusNova
Splendors. Daytime.