Catch me while you can??? LOL ......does this really work??

Does it really??
It can be a turn-off. Many of us hobby to find a few we like and want to see again. What good would it do to see someone who is leaving only to find out you want to be a regular?
Lmfao! Thank God someone mentioned this. I ALWAYS laugh when I see that. But hey, I prefer to continue to see it. All laughter is much appreciated.
Tried several times; never worked for me.
  • L.A.
  • 01-23-2014, 10:14 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=275517&highlight=

I posted something along these lines a couple of years ago. Mine was more about retirement threads that go and say something like "retiring at the end of January...see me while you can!"

I guess if it's somebody I've always wanted to see and this is my last chance I would consider it but for the most part I would not try to see them. I tend to stick with the same few providers.
If a lady is a frequent visitor then I can understand. But if she's leaving the business, what's her incentive to provide a service that would keep me coming back to her?
My favorite is, "Call now, my schedule fills up fast." Makes me feel like a caboose.
My favorite is, "Call now, my schedule fills up fast." Makes me feel like a caboose. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
This one has me rolling on the floor like (I wish with) Jessica.

I picture a motel door with a line of guys outside waiting their turn.
This one has me rolling on the floor like (I wish with) Jessica.

I picture a motel door with a line of guys outside waiting their turn. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I'm Rollin with ya babe
My favorite is, "Call now, my schedule fills up fast." Makes me feel like a caboose. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Now serving #25
I have zero interest seeing a lady that announces she is moving or retiring as I am looking for a regular thing.
Now serving #25 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
How true, Laura. I just came from a meat market (pun unintended but appropriate) and they had a machine where you tore off a ticket with your number.
And quite a few seem to have a revolving door in and out of retirement. And some just wont retire
There was/is a zany lady on BP Massage who's ad said she was full and not taking any new clients earlier this month. So why advertise if you're over subscribed? Of course the next day she was looking for new business, Crazy
I rarely see the same woman twice, so it works for me.