Suzie Homemaker....

So I have an apple pie about to come out of the oven, my apartment is clean and currently smelling like my most favorite primitive candle, Candy Corn. And chicken parm is for dinner.

Hmm I really do love the fall season and all the wonderful foods that comes with it. What's your favorite fall meal?
Sounds delicious. I can almost imagine the smell. YUM
Brooke,

If I had to pick one meal to eat when the weather is starting to turn, I guess it would be a baked ziti. But nothing says fall food to me like pumpkin pie with whipped cream. And, the pumpkin pie has to be served cold.
stuffed porkchops with cream of mushroom sauce over it. Too hot in summer to cook in oven... yummy.
So I have an apple pie about to come out of the oven, my apartment is clean and currently smelling like my most favorite primitive candle, Candy Corn. And chicken parm is for dinner. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
Hmmm, I must have misplaced my invitation!
At this time of year you can't go wrong with a big bowl of spicy hot chili, or some beef stew.
mmmmm...spicey HOT CHILI...mmmmm
I grew up on a apple farm. I remember a few days of lunch apple butter on bread and a raw apple. Dinner fried apple, apple sauce, and baked apple. The pie was for later snack with ice cream. Also had pears, peachs, cherrys, plums. I do not wan to talk about when the plums where in thank you. Oh and what you can do all with cabage and corn was ok.
I love home made apple butter. I haven't had it in years. One of our neighbors would make it. Soo yummy but so was her homemade cinnamon buns.

chaz your always welcome here....you know that .

Another fall favorite is ham in scalloped potatoes mmmmmm that's Wednesday's meal. Tonight McDonalds will have to do
I make a mean lemon chicken dish this time of year. Start out with fresh lemons, onions, peppers,garlic and parsley out of the garden sauteed for one and a half hours in butter and chicken stock. You then add boneless skinless chicken breastisis and simmer for a few hours remove the meat thicken with a dash of corn starch put the chicken back in simmer for a half hour and serve over wild rice with a side of Greek cucumber salad and some flat bread.

Brook; how do You manage to keep that beautiful figure eating at micky D's
Brook; how do You manage to keep that beautiful figure eating at micky D's
Honestly, I just have a high metabolism. In my 25 years, I have never had to diet or work out. I am just very active and a hyper person. Now my A.D.D has calmed down in recent years, but if I am not moving around doing something, I freak out.
  • Laker
  • 09-29-2010, 06:47 AM
Brooke

From your menu, you could start a service of diners choice, B&B, B&Br, B&L, B&D !
Honestly, I just have a high metabolism. In my 25 years, I have never had to diet or work out. I am just very active and a hyper person. Now my A.D.D has calmed down in recent years, but if I am not moving around doing something, I freak out. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
speeking of A D D
Question; Do you know how many people with A D D it takes to change a light bulb?
Answer; do you want to ride a bicycle