Cats and dogs, apples and oranges.

Vox is a libtard left leaning rag. no wonder it was Woomtard's favorite source of libtard crap.

i see you are carrying on his "fine" work old tard.

i'm quite sure that's NOT an accomplishment on your part. turd.
Reminds me of last week. I was speaking to a class of journalism students when Fox News came up. Instead of several responses, there were only two or three. The most common was Fox News did not tell the truth. When I asked for an example you guessed it, they couldn't come up with one. Another response was the vapid, "you know...". Know what? "you know what Fox news is". What is it? "you know". In this election year the third response was that Fox News was a spokeman for Donald Trump...even when I pointed out Megyn Kelly's attacks on Trump and how people say that Fox supports Cruz. No response.

The problem with these kids is that they never have to defend indefensible positions. They all agree along with many of their teachers about something that as Ronald Reagan said, "are just not true". Their argument is a bump sticker position. One teacher got in my face about how her students were thoughtful, intelligent, and correct. I told her if they were so all that then they didn't need her to defend them. So I guess she has her doubts...I guess she'll never talk to me again.
Reminds me of last week. I was speaking to a class of journalism students when Fox News came up. Instead of several responses, there were only two or three. The most common was Fox News did not tell the truth. When I asked for an example you guessed it, they couldn't come up with one. Another response was the vapid, "you know...". Know what? "you know what Fox news is". What is it? "you know". In this election year the third response was that Fox News was a spokeman for Donald Trump...even when I pointed out Megyn Kelly's attacks on Trump and how people say that Fox supports Cruz. No response.

The problem with these kids is that they never have to defend indefensible positions. They all agree along with many of their teachers about something that as Ronald Reagan said, "are just not true". Their argument is a bump sticker position. One teacher got in my face about how her students were thoughtful, intelligent, and correct. I told her if they were so all that then they didn't need her to defend them. So I guess she has her doubts...I guess she'll never talk to me again. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

OMG those same poor chillins are running to their safe zones as we speak... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...red-on-campus/

The problem with these kids is that they never have to defend indefensible positions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Perfect example...

You don't have to watch more than the first two minutes to know they're total idiots.
  • Old-T
  • 04-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Most the young generation cannot or will not take the time to research, analytically compare/contrast alternative views, and actually think through their own position. They want to repeat a snappy phrase.

But if you want some reasons to be exceedingly concerned about a Trump "leadership" of this country, a few to consider/discuss would be:

--The military, a normally conservative group, has little faith in him, and essentially no respect for him. While some presidents such as Carter & Obama fall in that same category, with them it was a belief that they were/are indecisive and had their priorities wrong. It was not a belief that they were overtly dangerous and likely to use the military in ways the military did not believe was moral. The only situation I can think of that was similar, were the last couple years of the Cheney administration.

--His anger threshold, and the fact that he tends to say some very dangerous & inflammatory things when he loses his cool. If a Fox reporter or a heckler in a crowd can get him to that point, what will a far more skilled adversary like Putin do to him?

--He keeps having to back track and "clarify" stupid statements, indicating he (1) doesn't have the greatest set of advisors, or (2) doesn't pay attention to them. SO who will his key advisors be if elected?

--One of his key claims to competency is his financial genius. How may bankruptcies?

This is a very scary dude.
Most the young generation cannot or will not take the time to research, analytically compare/contrast alternative views, and actually think through their own position. They want to repeat a snappy phrase.

But if you want some reasons to be exceedingly concerned about a Trump "leadership" of this country, a few to consider/discuss would be:

--The military, a normally conservative group, has little faith in him, and essentially no respect for him. While some presidents such as Carter & Obama fall in that same category, with them it was a belief that they were/are indecisive and had their priorities wrong. It was not a belief that they were overtly dangerous and likely to use the military in ways the military did not believe was moral. The only situation I can think of that was similar, were the last couple years of the Cheney administration.

--His anger threshold, and the fact that he tends to say some very dangerous & inflammatory things when he loses his cool. If a Fox reporter or a heckler in a crowd can get him to that point, what will a far more skilled adversary like Putin do to him?

--He keeps having to back track and "clarify" stupid statements, indicating he (1) doesn't have the greatest set of advisors, or (2) doesn't pay attention to them. SO who will his key advisors be if elected?

--One of his key claims to competency is his financial genius. How may bankruptcies?

Originally Posted by Old-T

You're a Puss, 0ld-Tard... Let's talk about your nominee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
Now let's talk about the PEOPLE'S CANDIDATE... You know, the people that do NOT work for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT... The people that pay your salary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QTwYM2mqw

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sarah-palin...t=/rss/yahoous Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Can you say REBOUND, 0homomo? or is "bomb" all you got?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8XkXkDSXE

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sarah-palin...t=/rss/yahoous Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Watch & listen to Sarah's speech... Listen to every word... Cheese Heads were GobSmacked... Standing Ovation at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjTUY-YRA4

Cheney Administration? that's a tired old take on Bush's presidency. did Cheney have influence on Bush? Obviously, most vice presidents do. now here's a scary thought Old Turd, how much influence does Biden have over Obama? actually he has none because Obama probably couldn't care less what Biden thinks. which isn't a bad thing considering Biden is dumber than a sack of wet mice.

Putin has skills? hmm. i didn't know that. what skills? being a commie ultra-nationalist? that's not a skill it's a belief. Trump in the American way is just as much a nationalist as Putin. Just what America needs.

first let's clarify what kind of bankruptcy you mean. Business. Trump has never had to file personal bankruptcy. if you hold Corporate bankruptcies against Trump, then he'd have A LOT of company on that list.

So Old Turd, do you think it's wrong that companies can declare bankruptcy? would you just let them fail?

Originally Posted by Old-T

your entire post is nothing but your own personal conjecture on what you think the Military thinks about Trump.

as many here like to say .. Where's the link? where is there a top US General or Admiral saying he thinks Trump is unfit to be Commander In Chief?

and when i say top leader, i mean current leader. don't waste my time digging up some retired dude. Show me a current commander saying what you claim.
your entire post is nothing but your own personal conjecture on what you think the Military thinks about Trump.

as many here like to say .. Where's the link? where is there a top US General or Admiral saying he thinks Trump is unfit to be Commander In Chief?

and when i say top leader, i mean current leader. don't waste my time digging up some retired dude. Show me a current commander saying what you claim. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'll bet US Admiral (Ret) James "Ace" Lyons would love to have DJT for his Commander in Chief...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW-jyw6JDdA