Available 1/21 ONLY☆ NURU MASSAGE Specials!! Visiting GFE

♡*Prepaid Bookings will receive DOUBLETime!!♡☆*
Your favorite SEXY AZZ🍑 Bootilicious Southern Belle is Baaaaack!!!
1 day Only ~ Limited Availability
**🌺Catch Me while U Can🌺**
Hello you sexy hunk of a man👑, I'm Scarlett🌹🌹!!
This Scrumptious Vixen is here to please. Blowing minds Exceeding Expectations with a Smile👄that lights up the room.
Sparkling eyes👀 Deliciously👅 thick thighs this lady truly is a 💣FORCE to be reckoned with.
Reviews dont lie!
🔴 Be CAREFUL!! 🔴
EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE!!
After 1 meeting, you'll soon be hooked. Long term friends receive all the best benefits.
☆Existing friends have priority☆

💝You spoil me I will spoil U!!
👅Warm Fuzzy personality, so full of life and laughter, even the most nervous will soon feel at ease and probably be laughing too. Generous gentleman, ladies🌈of all races are welcome. Judgment free zone, you can let your hair down, EXHALE!!!💨
Sexy Desirable Princess ready for a night on the town, or cuddling on the couch.🌲
Let me test my slippery NURU massage on all your muscles
💗The choice is yours.🍭 Spend a moment with me and have a memory you will never forget.💗
This Queen offers a UNIQUE FULL Experience!! No shortcuts or time watching here.
💋Treat your self to someone that actually cares.💋
Want to feel appreciated? Desired? Special? Want to escape the cold harshness of the real world - the mundane day to day?
Just want someone to wrap their arms around you?💝
👅Step into my oasis, Let me EASE your mind and SOOTHE💆♂️ your muscles. Let me help DRAIN you of the stress of the real world.
COME ESCAPE into my ESSENCE💦
  • 🚨ALL NEW friends must be PRE-SCREENED for your safety mine🚨
**SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY**To request a screening Text or Email with the following info: Name, Time, Date, and City you want to meet in Age Ethnicity or Recent photo (for identification purpose only). Screening link will be sent to you or can be found on my site at www.scarlettsplayroom.live
669-777-6991