providers' preferred cash denomination

Just wondering! Do you prefer 20s, 50s, 100s? That's all. Thanks!
You are making this harder than it is…

Cheers.
probably so--I'm not that experienced!
Any cash denomination will work. Also assume it will happen while on the clock so if it’s just wads of random bills, that will cut into your time.
Just don’t pay in pennies, change, or more than a few singles:
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/us-d...in-pennies.amp
I am not sure...but suspect they prefer 20s.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2022, 09:56 PM
Just don’t pay in pennies, change, or more than a few singles:
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/us-d...in-pennies.amp Originally Posted by Michael8219
Savage boss!
It has been my experience asa a Hobyiest, that the only thing that matters is that it all adds up to what was agreed upon.
I prefer 20s.. easier to spend

once I had a gent who at 35,stilllived with his mom... he payed me in rolls of qartrs!!
Yep as long as it adds up is what matters
Thanks, Ladies!
Anything is fine. I've never really given it any thought.

Someone did give me $20 worth of $2 bills which I ended up giving to my young son, he thought they were "super cool" & "very rare" .... lol.
I use whatever denominations I have on hand, never gotten a complaint.
I've only seen one profile where the lady specified it had to be in $20 bills & in an envelope but never met her.
If the lady has a specific preference I'm sure she'll let you know beforehand.

Reactions are interesting to me, I always set the donation down, have never handed it to a lady. Some don't even glance at it, others pick it up and count it out; one lady even broke out a bill marker/pen & checked every one.
I prefer Jacksons and Benjamins.
I use whatever denominations I have on hand, never gotten a complaint.
I've only seen one profile where the lady specified it had to be in $20 bills & in an envelope but never met her.
If the lady has a specific preference I'm sure she'll let you know beforehand.

Reactions are interesting to me, I always set the donation down, have never handed it to a lady. Some don't even glance at it, others pick it up and count it out; one lady even broke out a bill marker/pen & checked every one. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Which car do you drive up in?