Should I go for DATY and DFK without any concern?

I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision?
There will always be a risk involved in any body fluid. It depends on who you see and when you see them.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle
My penis makes all my important decisions!
If I wasn't comfortable kissing and going down on a woman, I personally wouldn't want to engage in any other sexual activity with said woman, relying only on a condom for my protection, hobby or otherwise.
I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle
Tell your friends to mind their own fucking business. Do what you're comfortable with.
Every personal contact between a Provider and a Hobbyist has a risk connected with it. There is no way to mitigate that risk except for a condom during oral or vaginal sex. . . .and that is mitigation of risk, not exclusion.
It's not just providers, any sexual contact with any other person carries risk.
Most not all but most of us ladies get our tests regularly, probably more than civilian women. Everything had a risk though.

Also gargle with Listerine after DATY it’s kills any bacteria like Gonorrhea or anything of the throat like that that’s what we do after we do bbbj or kissing

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/
Sounds like you shouldn't be in the hobby....
No kissing end of story, lick it all day though.
Sounds like you shouldn't be in the hobby.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
+1
You should look into a sex doll, I hear they are very advanced now.
Would you do this with a woman you just met and had a 1 night stand with? Just curious how you respond to this.
It's been known to happen, anytime there's a little alcohol and a stiffie involved.
It's been known to happen, anytime there's a little alcohol and a stiffie involved. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yes
No kissing end of story, lick it all day though. Originally Posted by Hdtown
So you think licking her pussy and her asshole is somehow less "dangerous" healthwise than kissing her on the mouth? Interesting.