My New Massage Table

Hey Everyone.

So I just bought a new massage table and I absolutely love it. only "problem" is that it is pink. What has your experience been with providers who use massage tables, and was it a wise investment? Id like your opinion before I test it out. I want to do some massages today.
I would love to be one of your "test subjects" for the new table!
I like a massage table as opposed to the bed for massage, play. im not sunken in as i would be on a bed, and like the level im at to interact with the other person, , pink is cool lol
I like a table because it plays into the “fantasy” a little bit more for me ��♂️
Massage table is a must for a real massage, otherwise it's a bodyrub and zero theraputic benefit, IMO.
eBay and Amazon sell fitted sheet sets in a variety of fabric types. I had a set for my massage table, back in the day...
Hey Everyone.

So I just bought a new massage table and I absolutely love it. only "problem" is that it is pink. What has your experience been with providers who use massage tables, and was it a wise investment? Id like your opinion before I test it out. I want to do some massages today. Originally Posted by PinkBooty210
do you offer travel with this table?