Encounter: New Girl Red (at Blue Spa) Fucked Me Silly, Before Settling into an Extreme Girlfriend Experience!

Date: 5-30-2019
Name: Red
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK (voracious), Breast Play, BLS, BBBJ, 69, 96, Daty, Dato, Mish, Doggie, MISHCIP, Spanking, all Manner of GFE
Hair Length and Color: fairly long, Auburn ("when red headed people are above a certain social grade, their hair is Auburn"... Mark Twain)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-1, 105 Pounds, B Cups, pretty face and mouth, firm bottom, shaved, pretty pussy, no tats
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 05-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Definitely looking forward to seeing red in session. Saw her in the kitchen and was amazed at her appearance
"Fucked me silly"...You always were a funny guy.
Wondering if you were in before or after me, TC … My review will be forth cumming. This girl is DINE-O-MITE !!!!!!!!
Good job Chung
Good job Chung Originally Posted by Monster Truck
thanks MT!

Wondering if you were in before or after me, TC … My review will be forth cumming. This girl is DINE-O-MITE !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
wondering if you are dyslexic? TC??

I kid.

probably after you.. I went fairly late. your review is outstanding.. I don't know her history, but Red did everything "right" with me.. and it looks like she did the same with you!

Gandalf, you did put a "no" recommendation.. not sure if that was a joke, or your dyslexia kicking in.. it was obviously a "Hell Yes"!
Outstanding review. Yours along with the others of this new girl rocket her to the top of my ToDo List.

With such providers as Perfect, Lexi, Foxy, Hot (and now Red) there, it's like being a dog surrounded in a yard of fresh, succulent bones.

The naysayers are right to say that such beauty, attitude, and skillsets come along rarely in DFW AMP history; they're wrong to deny that it exists at present in amazing fashion at Blue!

Gandalf, I too thoroughly enjoyed your review, but similarly noted that the "no" recommendation is clearly at odds with your experience. Perhaps in addition to correcting it yourself through a clarification comment, I suspect that if you ask the mods nicely, they'll kindly correct that for you as they've done for others on occasion.
Nice review Chung, sounds like an hour well spent, need to put her on my ever-expanding to do list
Chung - THANK YOU. I took the plunge based upon your incredible review and just completed a session with her this afternoon (review coming, as soon as I recover a bit). I can attest to your 100% on-the-money review - although I didn't get to see her in a red schoolgirl-looking outfit. No worries, though - you weren't kidding on her voraciousness!
thanks Gentlemen!

oceanpalace, I'm pleased you were lucky enough to enjoy Red and her immaculate service. she fits right in at Blue, like she has been there for months. the other Spas in town must be wringing their hands.. I'm curious how the 2 new girls today will be
Saw Red today (Saturday). Review to come, but I will say I had an amazing time as well. She is fantastic, so passionate and fun. Hot water was back on, but the place was so busy that the shower was a bit rushed. Very different from Shasha's 45 minute shower yesterday. Oh well, more time in the room. After we were done she laid down next to me and we kissed and cuddled for 15 minutes. Heavenly!
Without a doubt.
I saw CAT at Nagoya yesterday. From your description this young lady has much in common with her.

For anyone who has seen both I would be most interested in a comparison.
Excellent review Sr. Tran.
I saw CAT at Nagoya yesterday. From your description this young lady has much in common with her.

For anyone who has seen both I would be most interested in a comparison. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Me too. Can Cat fuck a guy silly?