Excuses to get out

What creatve excuses do you use to get out of the house see your favorite provider, especially on the weekend?
Your avatar is awesome. I actually read it several times.

How about this? Practice what you preach and you won't have to lie or cheat on your SO and family. Especially on the weekend.

Cheers and be safe!
I got to go I have 6 hookers scheduled.
Home Depot/Lowe's - but you got to be Handy for that
Fry's - but you need to be a Geek for that
Spec's/Total Wine - but you need to be an Alcoholic for that
Car wash/Oil change - but you need to be a MAN for that
Shopping (groceries/jewelry) - there you go, suck it up
  • tzv13
  • 07-16-2017, 03:47 PM
You need an excuse for an activity that requires a shower afterwards... like golf, going to the gym, swimming...
Pick a movie you know she does not want to see......
Shooting range, exercise (either a gym or walking/running/jogging).
I've got one that beats all of these: gig economy app driving.
If you have an active Uber, Lyft, Postmates or GrubHub driver account, you could literally tell your SO that you're just going to go out driving for some extra cash for (some project/renovation/unexpected non-Hobby bill).

Demand often peaks during the weekends for both delivery and rideshare services, so this is an "excuse" that's backed by verifiable data.
Y'all are over thinking it.

When I go somewhere. I say " I'm going out" she says "where". Then I tell her " mind your fucking business and have dinner ready".

Don't be a pussy.
Y'all are over thinking it.

When I go somewhere. I say " I'm going out" she says "where". Then I tell her " mind your fucking business and have dinner ready".

Don't be a pussy. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Every now and then you post something that actually makes me laugh. Well done, sir.
i tell her im going to get me some high end pussy, can i borrow a dollar?
That's why many of us are daytime players. We have pussy for lunch and go back to the office. Nights and weekends are tough and risky with an SO.
Every now and then you post something that actually makes me laugh. Well done, sir. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Thank you. Ill be here all week!
What creatve excuses do you use to get out of the house see your favorite provider, especially on the weekend? Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Never needed one. Never been stupid enough to get married.
Sorry babe... I want a divorce.