what made you you?

So here I am all jet lagged and weird I got to thinking...what made you choose your name? There are some really bad ass names on here.
Myself, there are a bunch of reasons, my name is crazy hard to say and impossible to spell so my 2nd grade teacher goes"you are Lexy this year"and it stuck. In college I did the whole fetish model thing and a cabaret then some fliers for shows so I picked Lexxxy and it stuck. I figured why reinvent myself and stuck with me, at the time many moons ago there werent other Lexys so it stood out.
What made you choose who you are?
I wrote a short fiction piece when I was younger, and this was the name I gave the lead character. Been using it for a long time and just dont usually us anything else to stay hidden
My father used to say,"I wouldn't know him from Tim Bucktoo". I figured Asshole was already taken!
It was a word my first pro used. Not necessarily in a complementary way, but it includes a name and maybe will remind someone of Andy Capp, a hero of a man.
I live in Syracuse, would probably prefer to live somewhere else but just not in the cards right now.
Years ago I learned that pineapple juice can make a guy's semen taste better. If I know I'm going to see someone that is down with CIM I'll prepare with some juice drinking.
Years ago I learned that pineapple juice can make a guy's semen taste better. If I know I'm going to see someone that is down with CIM I'll prepare with some juice drinking. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
I imagine if I were drinking semen, pineapple juice would be a decent mixer.
I love it I hope to hear more .thanks for sharing
The Coast Guard is still looking for my boat even after 3 years it sitting in my back yard.

I miss flumping on the deck.
My handle is a plumbing term.....and I am in a plumbing related business.
pipe cleaner?????

dirty minds
Nope....you have to call one of the girls here to clean ur pipes.
Do I really need to explain it?
I was trying to think incognito "Frank" ..and fine just went well with Frankie and girlied it up a bit.. Now I feel like I have a alter/split ego/personality
I specifically chose a new name when I came here from ASPD that was a general word and didn't return anything when I googled it.....but, also was studly.