Jadie of binghamton annoying dishonest provider [smelly snatches to hustler]

Seeing this provider still posting on backpage.com for this long still irritates the shit out of me. She is on of the most dishonest providers I have every run into taking advantage of nice people. On top of that she is basically fugly and on top of that very rude and complains once you give her the money. During the session I had the pleasure of smelling the has the most smelly crotch, I have ever encountered. I basically had a hard time finishing the session like one member on this board as well. I really wish girls like Bella were still in the area but to bad she had to busted and basically left the area. I cannot understand why BPD had to bust the one of the best providers in the area and

and leave us with this ugly staff edit by BB: prohibited topic/street walker type who is basically pulling tricks on backpage. She really makes the other providers look bad from stealing money to hustling for money from people who are kind.

http://binghamton.backpage.com/Femal...eet-35/5937338

My problem with her is that after her bad service [1) could not use her bathroom because her two pitbulls were locked up in there 2)to asking for a towel, her getting a towel out of her drawer before handing it too me she had to nerve to whipe her stinky ass crotch with it and me basically denying the towel and having to use my undershirt instead and leaving it at her place because it needed to be burnt. 3) So glad I brought condoms, I don't think this bitch has any or uses them 4)to her constant complaining.

A few hrs after the session. she had the nerve to keep texting my phone asking to borrow 300 dollars because her "lame story" of her dog getting hit by a car that afternoon and she to take it too the vet for an emergency surgery on it. She stated she had 300 on her but needed an extra 300 because the surgery was expensive. It was quite weird how she kept begging for money and did this for week and a half. and basically tried to give me 3 free sessions if I gave her the 300 dollars first. I basically just kept ignoring her phone calls and asked one of the board members for advice until I could not take it anymore and
basically told her to start treating clients better and I will never be interested in seeing her again.

I'm basically beginning to think she gets her clients out of desperation because other providers or their first choices do not pan out or cancel on them and they use this ugly skank as back up or desperation. Such a rude hustler to say the least. People should start thinking more clearly and pass on this client and trust the other board members reviews.

Please stop using the services of this ugly provider and let her find another job.
  • Tiger
  • 11-11-2013, 07:50 PM
How about a review by dlm993? Feel free to give us your opinion.

Click here to begin: http://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=form&fid=182

can't its over the limit of making a review.. been way past 30 days. it just irritates me how she is still posting on backpage.com. I don't know how she gets business quite rude even stole money from one of board members and tried to harass me for money with constant texts begging for money for her dogs surgery. Its also quite odd, how you meet her she hides in the dark like a vampire. probably because she knows she's fugly or people will just turn back and run the other way. idk I find it quite odd.
can't its over the limit of making a review.. been way past 30 days. it just irritates me how she is still posting on backpage.com. I don't know how she gets business quite rude even stole money from one of board members and tried to harass me for money with constant texts begging for money for her dogs surgery. Its also quite odd, how you meet her she hides in the dark like a vampire. probably because she knows she's fugly or people will just turn back and run the other way. idk I find it quite odd. Originally Posted by dlm993
Even if its past 30 days you can still post a review. However, you just don't get credit for it.
Overnights?
Saw the ugly hag in the evening stated her lights were out on the front porch should of been red flag number 1. House looked horrible to say the least doors were curtains... It was really bad..
doors were curtains... It was really bad.. Originally Posted by dlm993
Sounds like On Spa. So....you don't like this girl because of her inappropriate use of curtains?
Sounds like On Spa. So....you don't like this girl because of her inappropriate use of curtains? Originally Posted by Hardpiped03

ugly face, unhealthily skinny, basically resembles the character Gollum or Sméagol from of Lord of the Rings character. The stinky vagina was fairly disgusting as well [worst smelling vagina, I have ever encountered. Also, its pretty dangerous the girl does not have condoms on hand and will most likely do bareback which is pretty dangerous for everybody. Maybe she is too cheap or too stupid but I just find this behavior unacceptable and very unsafe.

she needs to find another job..

The photos of her on backpage are also misleading, I am 100 positive they are air brushed and enhanced which are the photos of her body. Their is not much you can do with her ugly face.

she is rude to say the least. That's why I do not like her.
dim ...

I think we get it! Thanks for sharing!

DD
dim ...

I think we get it! Thanks for sharing! ... You don't care for her as a provider! We GET IT!

DD