NOT A MADAM never was GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!!!!!

I have been in this hobby for some time now WORKED WITH LOTS OF GIRLS I'm not a manager an agency or a madam..... 100% INDEPENDENT and proud of it! I have been paying more attention to this site latley and I do enjoy being a member.... Now I will get to the 1st point, don't judge me for another girls attitude or perfomance just because I have worked with her in the past... don't call me a waste of time if we have never even met.... AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT MY VERY OPEN & EXPANNDED MENU! (not gonna name names but don't knock it till u tried it) and my 2nd point, I am no longer available for duos with KANDY KHLOEE or S. STAXXX but I do have a new friend pm me 4 info and I am open to meeting friendly INDEPENDENT provides that just wanna have fun!
Don't judge lol? You have on many occasions have recommended that we see kandy in your posts. Now that the cats out of the bag her being a dud your not working with her. Funny.
Are u tryin to sell us somethin?
are you the imitation?

#1 Lexxxy

Often Imitated but NEVER Replicated THE 1&ONLY Sexxxy Lexxxy w/ Luscious BellaDonna

im·i·ta·tion
ˌimiˈtāSHən/
noun

noun: imitation; plural noun: imitations
  1. 1.

1. a thing intended to simulate or copy something else.

2. "an imitation diamond

imi·tator n.
Synonyms: imitate, copy, mimic, ape, parody, simulate
These verbs mean to follow something or someone taken as a model. To imitate is to act like or follow a pattern or style set by another: "Art imitates Nature" (Richard Franck).
To copy is to duplicate an original as precisely as possible: "His grandfather had spent a laborious life-time in Rome, copying the Old Masters for a generation which lacked the facile resource of the camera" (Edith Wharton).
To mimic is to make a close imitation, often with an intent to ridicule: "fresh carved cedar, mimicking a glade/Of palm and plaintain" (John Keats).
To ape is to follow another's lead slavishly but often with an absurd result: "Those [superior] states of mind do not come from aping an alien culture" (John Russell).
To parody is either to imitate with comic effect or to attempt a serious imitation and fail: "All these peculiarities [of Samuel Johnson's literary style] have been imitated by his admirers and parodied by his assailants" (Thomas Macaulay).
To simulate is to feign or falsely assume the appearance or character of something: "I ... lay there simulating death" (W.H. Hudson).
No, she's doing her own thing, she isn't even a redhead or spelling her name the same.
Its referring to something else and an ad I posted all over. Your world is small, there are tons of other states and sites out there. If you are going to attempt to be a smart ass at least get your facts straight.
Lexi dont feed the trolls girl. Jb has a sad life so he tries to make something of it here and at the AC.
You can't control what others do, only yourself.I unintentionally enabled an alcoholic for years by trying to help her, I had to part ways and wish her luck when i realized my help allowed her to get worse. Sometimes duo partners move on in life,get a grasp on things so they don't need help anymore,or turn bad so you boot them before they turn you rotten. Just like any other line of work you do your best and can't control your coworkers.
Duos are in very high demand so as long as gents keep asking keep having a great time the only thing better than a duo is 3 or 4 girls! Woooooot!
You couldn't have said it better, girls just want to have fun!
hey its a legit question

no need to INFLATE or BLOW IT UP out of proportions
"Your world is small"

Yeah JB. Your world is small. Until you have 3 sugar daddies, 4 houses, 2 boats, 4 advanced degrees, and another 100 pounds ... keep your thoughts to yourself.
"Your world is small"

Yeah JB. Your world is small. Until you have 3 sugar daddies, 4 houses, 2 boats, 4 advanced degrees, and another 100 pounds ... keep your thoughts to yourself. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

One should also have a mansion and a yacht...............
One should also have a mansion and a yacht............... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I have a 24ft cuddy cabin for sale. could make a good starter dingy for a yacht
"Your world is small"

Yeah JB. Your world is small. Until you have 3 sugar daddies, 4 houses, 2 boats, 4 advanced degrees, and another 100 pounds ... keep your thoughts to yourself. Originally Posted by Taskmaster

hahah, thats ok....

it was a legit question

lets review....

we had this exchange on nov 12th

I've tried contacting her as well as Lexi for references, never heard back from either and when a girl from another board contacted Lexi for references she was a bitch and refused to share clients or give info. The other provider thought I was that Lexi and posted about it so i had to clear up that it wasn't me.
like i posted there, I'm very helpful, reference friendly, and in no way associated with cock blocking/Hobbiest hoarding or the new Lexi. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Hold lets clear this up.... I have been in contact with you LEXXXY and we decided that at some point it might be nice to get together for a drink... we emailed back and forth but my schedule just didn't allow me the the luxury of taking the time off while you were in town that weekend..... AND YES ANOTHER GIRL CALLED ME I WAS UNAWARE SHE POSTED ABOUT IT SO FOR ANYONE WHO CARES TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND.... so one night I just keep getting private call after call like 4 in a row my ad says no blocked calls... finally I answered and said can you please call me from an un blocked #, she proceeds to tell me why she is calling (wanted reffrence) and I say that's fine... please call me from an unblocked #, she said wow you really are a ghetto b¡+¿h and hung up... I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN A COCK BLOCKER OR what did u call it HOBBIEST HOARDER.....
so original lexxxy sorry for any problems or misunderstandings but I'd like u to kno some days its your posts that keep me going keep & me laughing. Also i have had clients ask me if I have ever considerd doing duos with u because they think our personalites would mess well.....
If u take nothing more from this just kno I love what I do I'm inspierd by u & have respect for the womem out here that show respect for thereself and those of us who earn and deserve it! Originally Posted by super sexy lexi

then the weekend lineup comes around and we have to look at this for a week...

Often Imitated but NEVER Replicated THE 1&ONLY Sexxxy Lexxxy w/ Luscious BellaDonna

so my curious mind just wanted to know...when provider shopping this info can be important

of course lexxxy is going to come back with personal attacks and slander , that is a given and expected

but thats ok , i just figure the other lexy to be of like minds since theyve made up , or it was a diferant lexy?

i need to get the associations straight because i already know lexxxy is steering them away from me by her admission,

No, she's doing her own thing, she isn't even a redhead or spelling her name the same.
Its refering to someone else and an ad I posted all over. Your world is small, there are tons of other states and sites out there. If you are going to attempt to be a smart ass at least get your facts straight.
thats what i was doing untill YOU inserted yourself into the conversation. I asked HER , not YOU..

Lexi dont feed the trolls girl. Jb has a sad life so he tries to make something of it here and at the AC. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

or if it was a diff lexy, lexxy was refereing to being a" bitch" for not picking up her frantic restricted calls multiple times

that lexxy i can probably see

and of coarse its all a nameless face from someother website that cannot be verified...as usual..lol
we here in upset are just speed bumps along her way...

so now i know she wouldnt be interested in seeing me also so it saves the time in contacting her to spend some time and donation for that time..
LMFAO *Yawns* Keep hating, it keeps me on your mind
You are more than welcome to join indys, get 3+ vouches, pay $50, and see the vouched thread I'm talking about Indys is great
I don't call anyone that hasn't given someone the okay for me to call and I've never called Lexi. Stop assuming, we all know how it makes an even bigger ass out of you JB
Stalk on dear, stalk on
Sugar daddy's taste great!

Omfg that ass is money in the bank. Originally Posted by Lexxxy