Best non-Asian Hobby Locale outside US?

Recently chatting with a provider making a trip to North Africa, and am wondering what places outside US might be best for hobby.

I've been to Havana and Vera Curz, Tampico, and all the town along US/Mexico border when if was safe.

Hearing good things about Costa Rica. Any favorite spots of others?

BTW -- not really into the tourist-resort type thing.
Looking for value or quality?

Rio or Amsterdam
Or, any major city outside the USA
I highly recommend Campo Alegre in Curacao, part of the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonair, Curacao), where prostitution is legal .

It's a totatlly enclosed village on the outskirts of Willemstad. The compound has bars, shops and row after row of pastel colored cottages that the ladies rent for incalls. The walkways are cobbelstone , the anuual average tempurature is 72 and security is not an issue.

The women from all over South and Central America apply for a 90 work visa to work at Campo Alegre. To be accepted, they have to pass a health screening and are rescreened every 30 days. At the end of the 90 days, they have to return home and a new batch of women come in. Most of the women are between 18 and 28 years old.

It's almost surreal. You can sit in a bar and watch the floor show and wait for someone to approach you or you can walk through the villiage and pick out whoever looks good to you out of the literally hundreds of young women.

Just so you know ... Tuesday is Ladies night... ladies are welcome to use the services of Campo Alegre also.
I bet Tiger wish he'd heard of that place earlier...
San Jose Coasta Rica is a very good place;
San Jose Coasta Rica is a very good place; Originally Posted by Captain Gus
Yea, I've been to Costa Rica a few times and have had a lot of fun for the $$$ spent.

Anybody interested in CR should register and become a member of costaricaticas.com

Neuvo Laredo and Reynosa have been fun spots, but are way to dangerous today.
Non Asian: If you've been to Havanna then you've sampled highly competent sex kittens. General consensus is that the Rio girls are even better. Plus great venues like Termas and take out places like: http://www.scortshow.com.br/ . The fkk places in Germany where you have naked girls in a club while you wear a towel. 50 Euros for 30 minutes (they tell you at the door, it is an extra 50 Euros to cim!). Girls aren't as enthusiastic but they are German, and eastern European 1st world babes and the place is just mind blowing. Frankfurt has a concentration as does Cologne. Expensive outside of the 50 E fuckfest. Mexico generally has lousy service. CR is a 2nd tier destination compared to Columbia, or Brazil but just like a 2nd tier SC, you can find stuff there.
Prostitution is legal in the State of Victoria In Australia [Melbourne]
  • Trey
  • 04-11-2010, 07:55 AM
right here in our front yard? http://www.drnights.info/ I thought about going to this place

Hey has anyone done Boys town in Laredo? I wanted to do a boys weekend there but I think its getting a bit to wild in mexico. If you went did you went how was it?
Recently chatting with a provider making a trip to North Africa, and am wondering what places outside US might be best for hobby. Originally Posted by Maestro
Rio de Janerio is the number one spot world wide for the hobby. Guys who have traveled the world, gone to Asia and Europe will tell you that Rio is tops. Going to Centaruous and seeing a carioca shake her thong clad ass is one thing every man should do once in his life.
Haven't been to Rio but so far Costa Rica has been tops for me.
fwiw, ive read theyve been cleaning up rio with olympics coming up, and the dollar in general is just not as great anymore.

im a member on international sex guide, and colombia forums are very very busy. girls look good and the price is right. planning a trip soon
fwiw, ive read theyve been cleaning up rio with olympics coming up, and the dollar in general is just not as great anymore.

im a member on international sex guide, and colombia forums are very very busy. girls look good and the price is right. planning a trip soon Originally Posted by choice2099

March 05, 2010
The Department of State warns American citizens of the dangers of travel to Colombia. While security in Colombia has improved significantly in recent years, violence by narco-terrorist groups continues to affect some rural areas as well as large cities. The potential for violence by terrorists and other criminal elements exists in all parts of the country. This updates and replaces the Travel Warning for Colombia issued November 10, 2009 to update information on recent security incidents and criminal activity.

In recent months there has been a marked increase in violent crime in Colombia. Murder rates have risen significantly in some major cities, particularly Medellin and Cali. Kidnapping remains a serious threat. American citizens have been the victim of violent crime, including kidnapping and murder. Firearms are prevalent in Colombia and altercations can often turn violent. Small towns and rural areas of Colombia can still be extremely dangerous due to the presence of narco-terrorists. Common crime also remains a significant problem in many urban and rural areas.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_941.html
Have a friend who goes to Columbia a lot. He has has people shot and killed right in front of him as he walked to a restaurant. He has had a gang of thugs break into the hotel where he was staying and rob all the guest. Columbia is still a very dangerous place.
fwiw, ive read theyve been cleaning up rio with olympics coming up, and the dollar in general is just not as great anymore. Originally Posted by choice2099
Cleaning up yes, stopping the "programma" girls, no. Dollar is down yes but still a fun place.