URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-26743.html
City: Ft worth and Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 7th street Ft worth
Activities: Russian POV video shoot
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tiny waste, gorgeous face, small ass, HUGE DDD Tits, beautiful latina
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by kt003366
I always wondered if all of these RR chicks shop in the same place because it always seems like they have the same dress on LOL
I always wondered if all of these RR chicks shop in the same place because it always seems like they have the same dress on LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Well, I must say, her dresses highlight her charms very nicely.
  • cy88
  • 12-30-2023, 10:20 AM
DDD natural or MM?
Are the fun bags natural or MM?
Those pics are tempting AF but if this the same luxury apts across from train tracks and next to grocery store that Im thinking then I have been there once 3 years ago. Wasn't a favorable experience so I never returned. Girl looked nothing like pics. If this one really looks like pics I may have to try them one more time.
Originally Posted by cy88
Those pics are tempting AF but if this the same luxury apts across from train tracks and next to grocery store that Im thinking then I have been there once 3 years ago. Wasn't a favorable experience so I never returned. Girl looked nothing like pics. If this one really looks like pics I may have to try them one more time. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29
Quite possible that several companions are kept by a SD in those apartments. Maybe by the same SD, LOL
That group has been operating out of W 7th Street and Addison (I believe) apartments for a good 4-5 years. I’ve met a few girls who later did stints there, but never heard much about the operation other than reviews from time to time here and on oh2.
  • Lanny
  • 01-03-2024, 11:24 AM
No Way those ARE REAL!
For those asking she is the girl in the pics, yes they have other girls and yes I have been baited and switched back in the day in Addison by one girl working here but the switch gave me the best bbbj so I didn't complain. HOWEVER Aimee is real, and really Really really hot
sounds like fun might have to add her to the list.