which actress/model do you wish was a provider and how much would you pay?

If you could have any famous actress/mode/singer, any famous lady and she was a provider who would she be? How much would you pay for an hour with her? How much for a whole night? What is it about her that just makes you want to melt, her best feature?
Sofia, your my only fantasy right now. I would go a days pay for an hour and weeks pay for all night
Amen brother simpleton. Amen.

But, I'll play along.

Rhona Mitra

I wouldn't hesitate to pay HDH Rates and a First class trip to Belize ...because she is just SMOKIN' HOT! Yumm!

Rhona Mitra

I wouldn't hesitate to pay HDH Rates and a First class trip to Belize ...because she is just SMOKIN' HOT! Yumm!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
You have fine taste in women, sir. I agree about Rhona Mitra. But also Shannon Elizabeth.
J lo,,,especially after the new year party in new york ..
That women is a hot mother f#####r.
I would get a loan against the ranch for 24 hours with her.
My adult children would have alot less to inhearate,,,spell check please,
Her asssssssssssssssssssssssssss,, ,and her lippsssssssssssssssssssss,,
well my answer for Tonight is , I would love to hit THE ASS

Vida Guerra, Hard to say how much I would be willing to shell out but I am sure if given the opportunity I would consider a good bit to hit that.

Thanks toreado one,,she is hot,,,glad that i am headed south:::
Jessica Alba
I love side tits!
I have had a major jones for Ginger Lee, ever since getting a lap dance from her when she visited Columbus last year. I politely asked if she was doing "private shows" and she giggled and said she was not at the moment, but she was available for photo and video shots: At 2K per hour!!!!!

Bettie Page in her prime. The original pin up. She exudes sex. I would trade my first born child for the pleasure of her company. The time machine to get back to her may be a little tough to come up with though.
I would have to concur texasjohn1965. Very good call.

They have that Delorean factory here in H-Town...just need that flux capacitor thingy now...I'll call shotgun and bring the beer if ya can find the Flux!
well miss bettie's no longer withus but Gretchen Mol AS Miss Bettie could make an acceptable substitute.

True...not really the same...but I certainly wouldn't pass the op up.
Just not the same. I would tap it though, just not at the same price point.