Ashley Madison

I sure hope eccie and p411 learned not to keep cc recipes. Itll be hard to deny , with all that info for everbody to see.
No doubt.
I was going to say something, then I figured it wouldn't be as funny as it was in my head
That's why I only use reviews for premium. I have no idea what kind of security is used here and don't want to find out.
Nothing is secure. If a hacker wanted everyone's info they would get it even if the site claim they didn't keep records. The easiest way to not end up on the John List is to:

1. Figure out another way to get verified without paying
2. Find hookers on CraigsList instead
3. Not be a John in the first place
Nothing is secure. If a hacker wanted everyone's info they would get it even if the site claim they didn't keep records. The easiest way to not end up on the John List is to:

1. Figure out another way to get verified without paying
2. Find hookers on CraigsList instead
3. Not be a John in the first place Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Yeah but having our cake and eating it too sounds a lot better so we are gonna just ignore your realism and keep rolling that dice
Yeah but having our cake and eating it too sounds a lot better so we are gonna just ignore your realism and keep rolling that dice Originally Posted by RJinLR
Ignore it...but don't complain when a hacker posts your secrets all over the web
Vbulletin software which is what these forum boards are is pretty secure as long the website master keeps up to date with the latest versions. To purchase a license for these forums is expensive in comparison to other reputable forums. The coders and designers for vbulletin are up to par with the last security threats and are always improving. I used to build websites and learned some coding, I have installed and used phpbb, vbulletin amongst others and vbulletin although much more complicated to set up and use its the best of the best.

I'm not saying its 100% hack proof nothing is, but its much less vulnerable than other forum software available. Of course a lot of it also depends on who eccie uses for a web host and what security measures they have in place. But honestly I wouldn't worry about it too much here.
Also depends on who's processing the money, like a 3rd party.
From the issues that Eccie routinely has with their site (chat down, unable to reach site, slowness, etc) , I would not put much faith in the level of security they have in place. Eccie does not encrypt traffic to/from their site (no https://eccie.net ) so every login is in the clear. I doubt the vBulletin database or file locations are encrypted or that a high level of security is being practiced.

As individual, we need to take prudent precautions such as using an email address on for eccie which is only used for eccie and not attached to ypu personally, possibly using a personal VPN service, etc. depending on your level of paranoia.

IMHO, every site will be hacked, how much damage is done depends on the site admins and owners preparation and diligence.
I totally agree with you shortblkguy. The vbulletin db and db files are encrypted as far as the folder files and such that depends on the web host. And hog you're right 3rd party is usually not supported by vbulletin or web hosts.

I used monstermegs.com their support, service and security was top notch I was with them for nearly 8 years, their prices are very reasonable too

Fingers crossed everything stays fine here.
  • Sandy
  • 08-28-2015, 02:04 PM
Saline County Man Files Lawsuit Against Ashley Madison Website

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/s...R0q6DJgoVaetvg
I must be the only person in the world that wouldn't divorce my husband over cheating. I'd be more upset that he didn't bother telling me he wanted something different. Hell I could find him a better and probably safer girl to play with while I work.
Lol...i would love to be a fly on the wall when all these cheating men have to explain to their wives they are suing Ashley Madison, then the wives will file for divorce and take at least half the money, the house and worst of all the dog if they win the lawsuit. Talk about karma
Ashley Madison CEO Steps Down After Hack
http://blink.htcsense.com/web/articl...cleid=47165126