Encounter: Fun with BBW Ashley

User ID: -
Date: 3/21
Name: Ashley
Phone: 850-347-8856
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...t/813241983280
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off the pine forest exit
Appointment Type: -
Activities: Prostate massage
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bbw just like the pics
Recommendation: Yes
I like her and love her melons.
I like her and love her melons. Originally Posted by laloverboy
How’s her head game?
How’s her head game? Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
BBNM, I've never been disappointed in her head game. I haven't seen her in a while but she used to be my go to, especially on short notice. She has moved around a bit and is unavailable generally on weekends due to family obligations. I think she may have gotten tired of me. The next to the last time I called her (February) she advised me that it was that time of the month and was I ok with just the head game. I agreed and it was a good BBBJ. I call her just 2 weeks later and she again informs me that it was that time of the month. I made mention that she was in that condition when I last called as well and she said yeah with February being a short month, her period came around sooner than normal. I passed on that visit because 1) I was really looking to get blown & laid, not just blown and 2) female cycles are usually 28 days. Then number of the days in any particular month have nothing to do with it. I guess it was better than her just coming out and saying she was tired of seeing me after so many years; maybe she was just trying to keep from hurting my feelings.
Headgame is very sensuous.