Unprofessional Annie

Why would anyone call CCNOLA? Annie is so unprofessional it isn't even funny. I called to make a appointment with one of the ladies and she talked about that person like a dog and would not schedule the appointment. I then asked if there was another lady that she would recommend and she laughed and said, "I wouldn't recommend any of these STAFF EDIT Whores!"
I understand having a bad day, but that was uncalled for. Not to mention that they have so much drama with that agency. Annie should step down and let someone like Nicole or Amellia from VCC run the show, at least they are professional and pleasant to speak with.
I'd like to know if other people experience the same type of bullshit from Annie?
I won't be calling that agency again!
Wellllll.......this girl needs some popcorn..... The fireworks have just begun.......
You are probably gonna have to wait till 3:35am. That's when Annie usually posts lol.
And here comes the DRAMA!
I have never called CCNOLA, and have never spoken to Annie, and I do not know her, but my general observation of this hobby as a whole boils dowm basically to $$money$$ when it comes to the providers and the agencies/managers/pimps, that help promote them, if they have such. Not in every case, because you have dawgs with deep pockets and unlimited funds that can spring for the $450 and higher top shelf independent, but money is generally top priority for the dawg as well. The dawg generally wants the best experience he can get for what he can afford, and often, that may be very limited.

I have known several of the providers CCNOLA has listed outside of CC, several, I have met through independent ads, and then all of a sudden you see them running a ad under CC. To be in a position like Annie/CC you would, have to be very trusting with, to be blunt " not meaning disrespect" in most cases, down and out, STAFF EDIT, lying, whores. You have to trust, that when they call you with what ever story they have, and say they want you to promote them and handle their business end, that they are being sincere, and I doubt that there is 5 out of 100 of these girls that knows what honesty is. Lets face it, in most cases every guy they have ever known, has tricked them, dicked them, and lied, including their father.

So, when a agency starts promoting a girl, they start putting out money right away, as in running ads, possibly renting rooms, maybe even fronting clothes and pocket money for basic expenses counting on the sincerety of the providers word. The agency is counting on the provider to be honest, as in actually wanting to enter a managerial business relationship with them, and then all of a sudden they send a client to see said provider, and provider runs with the money, does not show up, or pulls someother off the wall stunt, so if you were Aniw how would you feel about most of these girls, and on the flip side how would you feel if when you woke up this morning you had to fuck and suck at least 10-15 guys at say $150-200 a pop just to cover your STAFF EDIT today.
I think the reason men call Annie, is very basic, they want to be with beautiful women, and lets face it, some men on here stand very little chance of ever being with a gorgoeous woman without some other incentive. These men have been turned down millions of times in the civilian world and putting up with crap, rudeness, etc. etc. is just a little annoying in order to get to their main goal - pussy! So, they put up with it, that's why she can do it.

I refuse to do business with a person that does not respect me enough to use some sort of manners, just me. Too many other women who will be polite to me and give me all my desires. I have never used Annie nor at this point does it look like I ever will.

I called her once and she was like you described very rude to me, I never saw her lady and have not called since. I was told by men at that time that I should just put up with her crap, because truth be told I really wanted to see Riley, beautiful woman!!! But I will not put up with it, just me, you all do what is best for each of you.

It seems to me, from what I read in her posts, that Annie appears to think the world is against her, to include me and Nikki, lol. When things do not go her way, she lashes out. A person that does not realize she cannot control the market place, she cannot control her customers, she cannot even control her ladies at all times and in all places. This lack of control at times throws her into a rant and well you see like I do her posts. I am not nor have I ever been against Annie, I just refuse to be treated poorly, that's all. Her rudeness and demeanor just causes someone like me to run back to Nikki again, because Nikki is not rude to me and I get what I desire, simple. So, Annie's behavior is her own doom and sad thing about it, is Annie is so deep in denial that she cannot see that her actions is what causes her anger, frustration, and misery.

Just my observations, I wish Annioe all the best, and if she ever changes her demanor or attitude maybe I will use her service, but for now I will see Nikki.
  • jl11
  • 04-19-2012, 08:12 AM
she laughed and said, "I wouldn't recommend any of these STAFF EDIT Whores!" Originally Posted by prince700
Lol !!! Sorry my guilty laugh snuck up on me.
I can say I received a PM from Annie that was unprovoked. Flaming me that showed her true colors also. So needless to say I won't be seeing anyone involved with her either.
Well hell.....I woke up at 3:26am.... Popped up my popcorn, poured myself some jack and pineapple juice...... Opened up this thread and..........well let's just say, 30 minutes, no fire works and 100 fat cells later I fell asleep.

Ahhh, I'm off to the gym to burn off that pop corn and liquor:-(
annie is what annie is.....
after all doesn't everyone have to be a little "nuts" to be in thiis business-ie. madamme,provider, and hobbiest?
she's not going to change-you have to be able to accept everyone as they are-you have to be bigger-and take annie with a grain of salt.
annie has probably been around a long time and probably has become a kind of new orleans "institution"-new orleans has plenty of these and there all "nuts".
i know she has attacked, unprovoked, many times and probably can't verbalize exactly what she means and probably feels attacked herself-but she's "annie".
be bigger-give her a break-use a little understanding.
be thankful you're not an - "annie"

[believe me i'm not trying to take either side here]

{annie, i don't know if it's intentional but i would do exactly as you're doing and not say a word-don't be provoked}
I usually steer clear of all drama, pissing contests and general flaming. Obviously from my number of posts, I'm not particularly chatty on the boards.
I've talked to Annie for at least five years and am a long term, if not very regular customer. I've had some great and not so great experiences with her girls but always had the impression she was trying to send me the best available person.
Face it - agencies are somewhat last minute choices, at least for me and you roll the dice a bit more with the unknowns.
Do I think she's a bit quirky? Absolutely!
Well I have spoken with her a couple of times about advice and so forth and she was ~NOTHING BUT NICE~ to me.... Sorry you had to deal with that but we all are intiled to a bad day here and there.... Who knows maybe1,) none of the girls came to work 2.) They was getting alot of calls and no one there to do them. 3.) They didnt tip out.... and you called right at that moment... Give her another try im sure you will be happy... Best of luck to you!!!
I can say I received a PM from Annie that was unprovoked. Flaming me that showed her true colors also. So needless to say I won't be seeing anyone involved with her either. Originally Posted by Carguy350
+1
YA'LL RIGHT.. And to say these things to my face..slandering and all... is fucking futile.. YOUR NOT NOLA and ya aint MY friend so groan and moan and be gross little maggots .. ME and my self and my friends will carry on...when the last of ya lots leave.... xxoo Annie OH yeah.. THANK YOU THE ONES BEING SWEET..(HARLEY IF YA NEED ANYTHING) I think that was your cute way of standing up..I WONT forget ya..
This thread is so hilarious, I just had to chime in...

I think I need to call shenanigans on the original poster. As someone stated, first and foremost this is a business. And the point of a business is to make money. So WHY, unprofessional or not, would someone trying to sell you a date say, "That money you're about to give me... yeah I'm here to talk you out of it." Come on... really??

Secondly, if you don't like CC's, then don't call. Starting a thread about it, no doubt caused Annie's phone to ring off the hook... just like it always does when someone tries to start drama to "call her out." I'm sure she appreciates it hehe

And so Annie gets a little... feisty... from time to time (Y'all just don't EVEN know, OKAY!? haha)? It's not like you're trying to book an appointment with HER. Jesus!! Is it really that serious!? Besides, if someone wants badly enough to see one of her employees, then the possibility of occasionally getting to hear a long rant is a just risk of doing business with Annie (which, in perspective, there are worse risks to make in y'alls hobby hahaha). If you feel it's not worth it, don't call and shut the hell up about it. Or... if you really need attention that badly, start a thread crying about it. Either way, you're not hurting anyone.

Must be a slow news day...