Sexy Scenario "story"

Here goes...I on a conference trip with my co-worker. We have been flirting and teasing for a couple of months. After the long day of meetings and conferences, I had to her room to chat....She is looking conservative and sexy : wearing tight white blouse and tight skirt with little makeup but always with fresh lipstick. As usual, we start teasing and light flirtation. Well I had enough, pulled her in quick and DFK her. She was thrown off but responded with a sigh, "HHHMMM" I started to pull her skirt up and to my surprise when I began to massage between her leg she was wearing a crotchless panty. I was pleased and she knew it. We settled onto the sofa where I began to lick and kiss her inner thigh and brushing lightly against her clit with my face and lips. I started to lick and kiss her clit while holding and massaging her inner thigh paying attention to her ass and ass hole. She wanted more when she pushed her hip and pulled my head tight against her clit. I began to lick and suck her clit faster then I pressed my lip and teeth against her clit then lick until she came and when she couldn't take it any longer I pulled away and massaged the inside of her pussy. When she thought it was over, I began to lick her again while massaging the inside of her pussy going faster and faster. She told me she wanted to please me the same way. She began to kiss and lick up and down my shaft while caressing and massaging my boys rubing my prostate area behind my balls. She licked and sucked my boys while jerking me with a slight twist. Then she did something that I enjoyed, she licked and sucked behind my balls and she massaged my prostate kissing and licking while jerking my shaft. She started back on my penis sucking while jerking at the same time. I stood up looking down and her looking up. I held on to her head and she closed her eyes I said ''I'm cuming" she did not stop even when I came. She was determined to keep me hard but i just could not recover. We moved over to the bed and i suggested that we should play with her toy. She smiled very innocently. We began to play with the toy in various ways. She has a hard nipple on a perfect breast begging to be licked, nibbled and sucked. I love it when the woman enjoys all the pleasures. She was bitting her lips as I played with her nipples and breast while massaging her pussy with the toy. By now i was hard and ready for her. She was getting wet and moaned softly .."Fuck me now" I slipped on the coat and slipped slowly into her. She was hot, wet and fit like a warm glove around my penis. We began to move in sink. She pushed her hips into me as i slip in and out. She began to massage her clit and my shaft as we moved. I can feel her squeezing her pussy pulsading her pussy around my dick. I pushed her pushed her leg up and spread her legs i mounted her fucking her deep and fast ( not hard just fast, shallow, deep....)I was massaging her ass hole while fucking her. I whispered " I want to cum in her ass".. She didn't say a word. She smiled and turned over presenting her ass to me in the air. I dipped into her pussy for a while and then pushed slowly into her ass until it was all in her. I began to thrust into her. Her ass felt so good. It was soft inside and rapped my penis perfectly. It got easier and easier to thrust. I took it all the way out and back in. This seemed to go on for a while. I turned her over, put back dick back in her ass and massaged her pussy with the toy. I could feel the toy against my penis while fucking her ass. The vibration from the toy felt so good on my penis. She began to play with her clit while playing with the toy in and around her pussy while i was fucking her hard in her ass squeesing her tits. She came shaking her hip and I came in her ass.....I think i black out for a few seconds....