New to ECCIE. (this is Jenna)

Hello,
I just wanted to say hello to the gentlemen who know me and introduce myself to those who don't. For more information about me, feel free to view my website. I also have a review posted here on ECCIE. I hope everyone had a safe and joyous Thanksgiving.
Xoxo...
Hello,
I just wanted to say hello to the gentlemen who know me and introduce myself to those who don't. For more information about me, feel free to view my website. I also have a review posted here on ECCIE. I hope everyone had a safe and joyous Thanksgiving.
Xoxo... Originally Posted by accompany_jenna
'owdy!

Make sure you shoot a request for verified provider status to the TN mods (johnnybax and randomuser), so you can get the benefits of that status (posting ads, putting up a showcase, and access to the ladies only forums). Since you have a review posted here there shouldn't be too much trouble getting that.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,

bcg
Hello,
Xoxo... Originally Posted by accompany_jenna
I can absolutely vouch for Jenna! (Check out my review) Had a great time last week Great to see you on here!
hiya sweet!!
Hello Cutie
Yes she is a beauty. Has hollywood looks and great equipment.
34C, 24, 36
blonde hair
blue eyes
nice tight body
pretty face IMHO reminds me of Actress Virginia Madsen
Welcome Love
I want to thank all for my warm welcome. I am looking forward to many pleasurable ECCIE endeavors.
Thanks everyone.
Greetings Jenna!