P-411 Alert?

did anyone else get an email this morning, stating that p411 has release some info the LE concerning an on-going investigation. They say there's no problem, but if so, why send email to individuals?
I've posted it here since it wasn't indicated I should keep it quiet..
Staff Edit.....Private Communications are not allowed to be posted.....Spacemtn
That doesn't sound like they take our privacy to seriously at all. So they are only gonna throw a few hundred under the buss but the rest of us shouldn't worry......................... ..........at least till next time they decide to throw a bunch of others info into the wind

Fuck that and Fuck P411
I find the interesting part is : Staff Edit.....Private communications are not allowed to be posted....Spacemtn
Really?!!?! Only needed for an ongoing investigation, NOT some election year.....
So.. how is that assuring.. I'd be happier if it WAS and election year shit-pile.. she states clearly that they've "BEEN ASSURED" this is no "wholesale" roundup.. How is that assuring. Even more interesting is that I haven't been a member there in almost 2 years!~! So why am I being notified. I could not give a shit less, since I'm not a risk, but I can see where some of the guys here will be putting on aluminum hats and looking for a cave..
  • Paven
  • 10-20-2012, 10:42 AM
It's a spam email fellas, Gina has already let the ladies know this. I'm sure that she will make an announcement here as well.
She explained it in SA coed !
That email went out to non members as well / and me a member didn't get one at
all !
You paranoids are falling for a prank ! DUH

Post 15

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=581185
She explained it in SA coed !
That email went out to non members as well / and me a member didn't get one at
all !
You paranoids are falling for a prank ! DUH

Post 15

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=581185 Originally Posted by The Rover
I don't have p411 anymore so who cares either way. I let it got, last month, don't see the point unless you're new and have no cred.
fuck, I let mine go a couple of years ago.. as for paranoid.. nope, you're talking at the wrong guy.
It's a spam email fellas, Gina has already let the ladies know this. I'm sure that she will make an announcement here as well. Originally Posted by Paven
well fuck that..
reason #1: IT'S FUCKING SPAM
reason#2: it came from HER email (not spoofed) address
reason#3: if I were (which I am NOT) in a position that it would be a bad day for me, then she just fucked a bunch of people that would rather NOT GET EMAIL FROM A HOOKER SITE.

she's had MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to make an announcement.. so that's BS

the TCB seems to be pretty bad. either she did it, or she allowed it.. either way.
Oh.. sorry I ran over your kid.. but it was a joke... uh OKAY?
ehhh
  • Paven
  • 10-20-2012, 01:34 PM
I don't have p411 anymore so who cares either way. I let it got, last month, don't see the point unless you're new and have no cred. Originally Posted by homer13
Some ladies only see fellas with a p411 account then a fella would need to sign up for it if he wants to see those particular ladies.
Click the link Nuglet , and it's the opening page on p411 .
And click link on my post inside you'll see where Houston non members of p411 were emailed / while members were not .

Spoofed email coming from Gina@P-P411.com 10.20.12
Last night an email went out to a number of providers and clients listed on P411, that has been spoofed to look like it was sent by me.I did NOT send that email, and my email address is not anything@p-411.com.

Only some of the email addresses in the list are actually P411 members, so that leads me to beleive that those addresses were collected via fake ads post in various places, or other means. Our databases have not been touched.Obviously, someone is very intent on causing P411 problems right now, and I have made some enemies out of people who have been removed from the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to address them. gina@preferred411.com

Always,
Gina
Click the link Nuglet , and it's the opening page on p411 .
And click link on my post inside you'll see where Houston non members of p411 were emailed / while members were not .

Last night an email went out to a number of providers and clients listed on P411, that has been spoofed to look like it was sent by me.I did NOT send that email, and my email address is not anything@p-411.com.

Only some of the email addresses in the list are actually P411 members, so that leads me to beleive that those addresses were collected via fake ads post in various places, or other means. Our databases have not been touched.Obviously, someone is very intent on causing P411 problems right now, and I have made some enemies out of people who have been removed from the site.

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm here to address them. gina@preferred411.com

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by The Rover

gina@p-411.com
well here is the address I got the email from.. that doesn't jive with the above statement AT ALL ROVER!!! I know how to follow a like, and to find IP addresses..
the cover-up seems more suspicious than the original story.
Read better

email, and my email address is not anything@p-411.com.

Which includes the address you have .

So how did P411 send email to non P411 members . If they have never been
members ?

It's Random ! Or else all P411 members would have received them , and I did not .
Some ladies only see fellas with a p411 account then a fella would need to sign up for it if he wants to see those particular ladies. Originally Posted by Paven
I've never had an issue seeing who I want. If I don't know about them because they are only on P411 or somewhere else I don't visit, oh well can't get sad about what I don't know about. The way I see it, if a lady want's to be seen it's up to her to be where the guys are not visa versa because we are spending money where we are.

I had p411 for 6 moths and I did see ladies on there that I didn't see on here and I like some of the easier search functions there for finding what I wanted so I have no issues with p411. I just didn't bother to renew it as I've slowed down my hobbying and didn't believe the cost was justified.
Here is what is listed on P411

Always,
Gina