Any out-of-town providers coming to Austin for Formula 1 week? Need a place to stay?

I was wondering if out-of-town providers will be coming to Austin for the F1 race next month? I would think lots of them. Problem is finding a hotel room that won't break their bank. No use in spending $600+/night just to be able to work.

I have a big house that I have either considered renting entirely to a F1 "tourist" if I leave town that week, or if I stay in town, I have two extra rooms I might rent out. I could also house a couple more if girls are ok with couches and inflatables lol. No you could not bring clients there, but it would be a place where you could shower, sleep, get ready, use Internet, do laundry, etc.

I could also provide transportation etc.

I would only offer this to respected and well-reviewed providers.

At this time I'm not officially offering anything just considering the possibility.

Any thoughts? Good or bad idea? What would a provider be willing to pay or trade?
  • Sire
  • 10-22-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm renting my place out for the week. Leaving town. And making enough to pay my rent for two months.

Of course, the dudes I'm renting it to are not hot providers.

So, you may be smarter than I. Or, then again, maybe not!
I'm gonna see whatever providers stay at Boobs place and drip all over the carpet ! Hahaha !
i guess i should find a more obvious place to list this discussion like where out of town girls would look?
Not a bad idea Boobs. I was considering it myself. Im curious if there is an interest. Of course, like Boobs, my place would be a crash pad and not an incall.
So you guys don't see the obvious problem , if they have to get an incall anyway they don't need your place . Maybe you'll luck out and get PM's from providers that only do outcall . Wouldn't hold my breath though .
being somewhat linked in with the hotel industry I know that they wont be able to get an incall right now, so outcall will be their only option if they want to cash in on the F1 crowd.
The girls will need a place to shower, sleep, party, and eat. Im sure that there are some down sides, but it doesnt hurt to put the "feelers" out there and see if there is an interest.
For clarification I would not allow incalls there!

And it isn't going to be hard for them to get outcall business. Most working girls in Vegas are outcall and they get plenty of business.

Most out-of-towners aren't going to venture to an incall especially a crap motel, which is all that is left.

I would have a hard and fast rule - no pimps or "management."
I would have a hard and fast rule - no pimps or "management." Originally Posted by boobs mcgee

Like they are going to tell you. Rent out to civilians if you are worried about pimps, etc

sixx
Make that no pimps living in my house lol
I think inviting hooka drama onto your property is a VERY bad idea. You don't know these girls but you do know the types of acquaintances and circles they often run with.

Respecting a monger's guidelines in terms of behavior and who can stay with them is not going to be high on their priority lists unless of course you are always present.

You have little to no recourse if they do decide to save on $$ by using it for a quickie incall, inviting the boyfriend/pimp over or simply getting wasted and trashing it.

Your best bet might be https://www.airbnb.com/s/Austin--TX
For clarification I would not allow incalls there!

And it isn't going to be hard for them to get outcall business. Most working girls in Vegas are outcall and they get plenty of business.

Most out-of-towners aren't going to venture to an incall especially a crap motel, which is all that is left.

I would have a hard and fast rule - no pimps or "management." Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Working in Texas (and Austin) is completely different than the market in Vegas.

Good luck with finding someone to make money off of in the guise of trying to help out. With couches and perhaps inflatables there for even more women, it could turn out to be a wild slumber party!!!

Perhaps you can find a few women who will run around the house naked, not have appointments out of your private residence and you can have a few days of the ultimate in fun!

Sounds like this idea could provide a great time!!!