What do you guys think about this ?

A few of us were talking in chat this morning about maybe asking to have an area that us ladies that actuale have availablity can post in .

There have been several complants about ladies not getting back with the guys for whatever reason.

So we proposed that we have a RIGHT NOW AVAILABLITY section . You would have to be available and you would have to put a time on it like say I have complete availability from 8am-11am.

This would give the guys the chance to see who they can ACTUALE SEE right then or in close time say for a lunch break.

Now im sure everybody wont think this is a great idea but we think it would help !
Kaci...That sounds like one hell of an idea!!

MM
Like a last min arrangement section? I say they automatically erase after a per-determined amount of time.
It's a great idea! However, since it would require the mods to change some philosophies about advertising frequency and the site admin to make the appropriate modifications, I have strong doubts as to whether they would pursue it or not.
There would have to be some kind of penalty for ladies who abuse it.

Fort Worth gentlemen complain that many providers advertise in the Fort Worth Providers Ads section even though they don't have a Fort Worth incall; Weekend date seekers complain that ladies advertise in the Weekend Ad sections, yet don't respond to emails all weekend.

What would keep every provider on ECCIE from continually posting in the Immediate Availability section whether she's available or not?

??Maybe require a lady to delete her ad the moment she gets a booking; and penalize a lady in some way if she advertises in that section and doesn't respond to emails/pms within 30 minutes or something like that?? I'm thinking the penalty would be not being allowed to advertise again for 2 weeks, for example.

(I'm not saying she has to accept a date within 30 minutes. But she needs to RESPOND to a request in a timely manner or we have no evidence that she's not already BCD with someone.)

I don't have an answer. I wish I did because I would love a section like that if used honestly.

It's been asked several times before and each time nothing came of it. I also agree (Again) that it's a very good idea. P411 does it and if they had a discussion board that anyone from Dallas visited, I'm sure eccie would lose alot of their Dallas members.

It might be a mans board, but the men go where the pussy's at.

Post no more than twice a day, or we could always restrict it to providers that are actually community participators. we'd have only 8 providers, but hey it'd be easy to police.
I like the idea but my biggest challenge is getting Hobbyist verified sometimes it takes 2 days to accomplish.
  • T-Can
  • 01-20-2012, 09:17 AM
I can be mod of that section if the extra help is needed.......btw, my mod application has been denied 236 times already
Becky actuale thaught it was a good idea !

@ Alecia yes it would be something like that.

@ Honey your so beautiful sweetthing ! I agree there would have to be some sort of rules inorder for it to work correctly.

The ladies would be allowed to post there 1 time per day and if they dont respond or use it properly then they wont have access to post there .

I dont have all the answers on how it would work but it was a thaught.

I totaly get not having an incall in whatever city an still advertising. I do it all the time. Although , I am guilty of doing this becasue i do outcalls within 2H distance of the DFW area so i have usuale 5 ads up a week even though i DONT have incalls in thoses places .

I know for me personaly i have a real job and sometimes its hard for a guy to know when to contact some of us that are in the same boat !
I love the idea.
I love your idea, Kaci, as well as the rest of the providers who responded in this thread. Of course, we would not have to have this type of discussion if the ladies would get back to the guys in a reasonable amount of time, if they even do.

I like the idea but my biggest challenge is getting Hobbyist verified sometimes it takes 2 days to accomplish. Originally Posted by CindeeSue

I can understand that since they cannot get back to the guys then it stands to reason they would not get back to other providers in a reasonable time frame either. However, you should at least let them know you are working on it and acknowledge that they sent you their info.
Great Idea

A few of us were talking in chat this morning about maybe asking to have an area that us ladies that actuale have availablity can post in .

There have been several complants about ladies not getting back with the guys for whatever reason.

So we proposed that we have a RIGHT NOW AVAILABLITY section . You would have to be available and you would have to put a time on it like say I have complete availability from 8am-11am.

This would give the guys the chance to see who they can ACTUALE SEE right then or in close time say for a lunch break.

Now im sure everybody wont think this is a great idea but we think it would help ! Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
I love this. This stops abuse of the system.

Like a last min arrangement section? I say they automatically erase after a per-determined amount of time. Originally Posted by Alecia
236 times huh?

I can be mod of that section if the extra help is needed.......btw, my mod application has been denied 236 times already Originally Posted by CanDo01
Great idea. I'm self employed and often have last minute cancellations that leave me with unexpected free time. This would help those times seem less "flighty".
I like the idea but my biggest challenge is getting Hobbyist verified sometimes it takes 2 days to accomplish. Originally Posted by CindeeSue
In that case, an availible now section would not be for you. Can't imagine it being newby friendly either. Still an interesting idea.
Good idea except for the screening process, unless they know
each other or use P411. I would be afraid some of the girls
would be tempted to bypass it, and that could be a very
dangerous thing. IE- LE, Psychos, Religious Fanatics,
Democrats.