Just so you know.....

When a provider doesnt post her pictures there is a reason! I chose not to have my picture on ECCIE and I would like to be respected in that choice. I have sent pics via email to a few select hobbyist when requested and asked that they not share them. I was told today that someone posted a pic of me under a review. I am very upset about this!! Please remove my pic and respect my decision not to post my pic. I love what I do, and I am good at it but I may have to go UTR again if this continues.
Cindy, I checked your review but did not see any pictures. If you could PM me the link to the pic I will be happy to take care of it for you
Someone else already took care of it, Cindy. Thanks for the heads up.
Thank you!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Nothing on the internet is sacred or secure. If you think hobbyists won't share your pics via back-channels.. you have been fooled by yourself. If you don't want them out there, the only way is to not put them out there to begin with. Not a single person can sit here and say that ALL the people they have come into contact with are moral, honest, and wouldn't share.

The sad state of the internet is that once you make it public, it's there for life. Even if all you ever do is share via email. Hell, I wonder how many competing girls might have asked you for pics via email just to leak 'em somewhere? Paranoia isn't always a bad thing.

Glad the mods got it taken care of. At least you aren't dealing with some of the more shady websites like free-post-site or others.