URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/422281719273
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: Bbbj, daty, dato, mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute as hell, maybe 5ft 5-6in, just over 110lbs, nice spinner
Recommendation: Yes
This seems very odd. This girl just randomly shows up for a week and an unknown monger happens to line things up just right to see her and create an account and post their first encounter ever. Seems suspicious at the least lol
One of the best reviews I’ve seen written by a manager..
My thoughts exactly.
  • cap49
  • 03-26-2024, 10:41 AM
This is a great review however I’m going have to trust FreeLancer on this one who had some intel on her in the private section. Nothing personal but I’m going to trust a guy with hundreds of posts and a couple dozen reviews over a guy who’s had 1 post in 2 years on the site!! Ok maybe it is personal lol. I’m gonna pass on KeKe
Very odd…

Lmao. She has a caution and warning thread elsewhere and this pops up. Get the fuck outta here.

She's def not new. Bad reviews in the past. Cant place where but I know ive seen her before. Bad news guys. Stay away.
Be careful pretty sure she’s running a scam
Can I get in on the private intel?
Gentlemen the RTM is your friend
Not a manager, lost the email for my OG account from way back it was the original Spaztastic from a few years ago. Been outta the reviewing for a bit.

"They" I believe is her and her boyfriend, handler or friend. I haven't seen the caution thread. Can someone pm me
I messaged this person set up appt. They refused to send a pic to verify when I got there , wanted to know where I was in the parking lot. Set up for bbbj. When I got there she said bring a condom. I questioned her asking why she wanted a condom when we agreed upon a bbbj only she then flipped and said I don't do that and then wanted more money the whole thing is sketchy so I left
Did ya think I was kidding? Lol…
Stay far away from this one.
Originally Posted by dickbob4fun