Enhancing Reviews

• grean
  • 03-14-2016, 11:58 AM
I think it would be helpful on reviews if 2 things were added.

1. A check box that the provider could select to show that she did see the person who posted the review.

2. Another field that simply says whether the hobbiest is a new client or a returning client. Not in ROS section either. Easily seen when flying by....
Maybe post why you think these would be helpful. I can already see pitfalls with both.
How about a 3rd box that says the reviewer has embellished the experience, she doesn't really swallow and/or bbfs is ymmv.
How about a 3rd box that says the reviewer has embellished the experience, she doesn't really swallow and/or bbfs is ymmv. Originally Posted by Pedrosia
FUCK YAAAAA!! (Some may get this, some may not)
I think it would be helpful on reviews if 2 things were added.

1. A check box that the provider could select to show that she did see the person who posted the review. Originally Posted by grean
^^^
Pfttt! Yeah, right. That would help. Every "No" review would be checked that the provider DIDN'T see the reviewer.
FUCK YAAAAA!! (Some may get this, some may not) Originally Posted by ManSlut
LOL. Got it.
A California board has the option for providers to verify that they met with a client. It seems like it could be a useful change.

A check box that the provider could select to show that she did see the person who posted the review.
All this is why I don't do reviews, seems pretty pointless.
Choose one:
□ I have submitted a truthful review
□ Ok. Not exactly. I didn't last 5 minutes.
□ I have never actually been to Massage Envy.
□ This review is bullshit. Just wanted some attention.
The issue with #1 is there's no guarantee that the provider will look the review or even know that she was reviewed. If the provider is on BP and has no Eccie account, she can't check off anything. I don't see any reason for #2.
A California board has the option for providers to verify that they met with a client. It seems like it could be a useful change. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
To what end?
It would be helpful on reviews:
To not be commented on, since most of the comments are "well done man" or "you're the stud"; and,
for the providers to see the ROS of their review
There is no way for me to know what it would look like if that practice were implemented on this site. I'm simply stating it is a practice that already exists on a reputable review board in another region.

To what end? Originally Posted by FunInDFW