PhotoFantasies is back.. with rates anyone can afford

I'm Back and better than ever~~!!

Ladies.. business a little slow??? Maybe it's time to update your showcase with some H-O-T new pics. Pics that will make you look awesome (while still looking like yourself).. pics that will make you look and feel sexy.. and most important.. pics that WON'T BREAK THE BANK!!!

I am PhotoFantasies. and I am a professional photographer, meaning that THIS is how I make my living and my work has been featured in major magazines. But more importantly I have been shooting providers for over 6 years now. So I know what will work for you, and what will grab the guys attention. And how to boost your business. Selfies are good.. we all love em.. but show the guys that you are professional and get a few professional pics to mix in with your awesome selfies. It works every time~~!!

I am patient, laid back, respectful, and I am here for you. I have a large client base here on eccie, so if you beed references.. I got 'em.

So PM me and let me know what your budget is, and let me find a rate package that you CAN afford. I promise, you can't find better pics at a better price

Below are recent photos of some of my eccie clients. They are used with permission because I never show your photos to anyone WITHOUT your permission. but they will give you an idea of my work, and feel free to contact any of the ladies shown for references.. or I can provide others. So if you are interested, PM me, and lets see how awesome we can make YOU look!!

I live this guy very respectful and very talented one of my favorite people here
Anyone need photos, and you need them NOW?!!

I have open time this week!

PM me for details..

Here's some samples of non-provider photos

all shots used with permission

[CENTER]

By the way.. I WON'T make you look like a glamour queen or Playboy model... I guarantee that you will look like the hottest, sexiest version of YOURSELF... EVER!!!!!!!