Providers accessing reviews

I would like to know which reviews providers may access?
None. Unless they have created a male handle, which we will discover, or a Hobbiest tells her what's in it.
And too many people here (male AND female) don't know how to keep their mouths shut or their noses where they belong so just be aware.
And too many people here (male AND female) don't know how to keep their mouths shut or their noses where they belong so just be aware. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
She's so damned smart. And right. I *have* to meet her. :-)
DOM69 they can read everything you can read.
We can read the public part of all reviews without the ROS.
  • D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 10:37 AM
It is best to just assume anything you post they will read . All of it .
It is best to just assume anything you post they will read . All of it . Originally Posted by D.G.
Yes.

Even if providers can't access Premium Access content directly... There is always an idiot that will divulge PA content to them.
Thanks for all the replies. I'll just figure any review I write is open for viewing.
What is ROS?
  • Mokoa
  • 09-06-2015, 11:50 PM
ROS

The Rest Of the Story. It is the part of a review where you describe the details of your visit with a provider.

This thread may be of interest to you...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14698
What is POS?
What is POS? Originally Posted by Txsunman
You must be kidding!

But, if not, maybe the urbandictionary.com can expand your horizons.
What is POS? Originally Posted by Txsunman
That is a hobbiest that let's a provider read the ROS from his profile..

Lol..
Thought I read somewhere gents can send a lady a review if they are reviewing them, not someone else, for reviewing and editing purposes before it is posted/submitted as long as they don't openly discuss the contents of the ros on the board.

As many have said here already, it is good to assume it's open for anyone to read however.