I miss Houston.

Moved to College Station last year. It is so hard to hobby here. I have money burning a whole in my pocket but no quality providers here to spend it on. Fortunately, we have an amazing provider visiting next week and I can't wait. It is going to be a long day and weekend while I wait for her visit though.

I just felt the need to share my frustration. I love living here but I hate hobbying here. I miss Houston!
awwww how cute are you!!!
I just have to find more excuses to make day trips to Houston.
I would think that there would be a lot of college girls there who want some extra play money.
I'm attached so prowling the local bars is not in the cards for me. I'm sure there is fun to be had but I have to be a bit more discrete.
Perhaps we can all forward our jury duty summons to your name and address if you like to post them.
college station sucks. we get a good provider here about once every 2 months.... if we are lucky
and it's our fault. When a well know good provider does visit she doesn't get enouph visits to make a return trip profitable.
Moved to College Station last year. It is so hard to hobby here. I have money burning a whole in my pocket but no quality providers here to spend it on. Fortunately, we have an amazing provider visiting next week and I can't wait. It is going to be a long day and weekend while I wait for her visit though.

I just felt the need to share my frustration. I love living here but I hate hobbying here. I miss Houston! Originally Posted by dontwanttousemyname
Just hold your horses LOL
Holly, Next week can't come soon enough!
Lucky man. You guys have fun ... glad you get Holley to come up this way now and then.
Holly was unable to make it this week. I will have to catch her on the next trip. Still leaves me lonely. Looks like I need to make a day trip to Houston this week. Now, that makes me smile. The only problem is making a decision. I always feel like a kid in the candy store when I make a day trip to H-Town!
I know she got pretty ill. Wishing her a fast recovery!
I always feel like a kid in the candy store when I make a day trip to H-Town! Originally Posted by dontwanttousemyname

I feel the same way to a point.

My immediate family is in Austin, but my best friends all live in Houston.

Every time I get in the city limits, I get so excited and it seems like my 1-2 day trips are never enough.

IMO, Houston has better Strip clubs than Austin, more places to hang out and just relax. Oh and let's not forget the MEN! *hehehee*

Can't wait til Saturday, seems like it isn't coming fast enough for me!

Ciao for now,

Genesis Nicole
Get better soon, Holly!