NCNS From Reputable member...

Have any of you all literally gave somebody that address, they said they wanted to make an appointment for less a 11 they text you back at 11:30 and say that they got held up and you still accepted the appointment? When they get to the hotel they asked for the Room number and I give them the Room number, but offer to let them in the side door and they declined! Over 35 encounters they've given 😡😡😡😡 NCNS After room number given
Yea well there was a guy with over 26 reviews & valued poster who ended up not being so nice here recently.
Sorry this happened.
Things have been real creepy lately.
you can post the handle, maybe if we know who it is we can help.

Also did he PM you here?
It was me. I apologise. Just got spooked at the hotel. People milling around and the door across the hall was left ajar. I'm out of this hobby. No stomach for it anymore and honestly should've been done the time I got popped 5 years ago.
Good luck and stay safe everyone.
Ruby, I really am sorry. Your pics are stunning and was really looking to enjoy some time with you.
Well there you go hes actually admitting it's him… it's kind of sad that it didn't work out my maids are cleaning this A-day and that's the reason while the door was open she was in there inspecting the Room! And the remodeling the hotel so there's maintenance man all over the place but I'm a super cool chick! Understand your nervousness as well. we're supposed to look out for each other I wish you just would have text me and said that it was a little too much activity for you.
Wow, congratulations to both of you for being so civil. It took balls for Tony to own up to it and Ruby, you were incredibly courteous with your original post and response, given the situation. This board could use a lot more of this (courtesy, not NCNS). This could have turned into a real popcorn moment and did not.
Agree with MuffLover. Both of you handled this very well in the end. It sucks that the current climate is making everybody so uneasy.
It was me. I apologise. Just got spooked at the hotel. People milling around and the door across the hall was left ajar. I'm out of this hobby. No stomach for it anymore and honestly should've been done the time I got popped 5 years ago.
Good luck and stay safe everyone.
Ruby, I really am sorry. Your pics are stunning and was really looking to enjoy some time with you. Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
[INDENT]"Have any of you all literally gave somebody that address, they said they wanted to make an appointment for less a 11 they text you back at 11:30 and say that they got held up and you still accepted the appointment? When they get to the hotel they asked for the Room number and I give them the Room number, but offer to let them in the side door and they declined!
Over 35 encounters they've given NCNS After room number given"[/INDENT]
BigTonyofKC is a nice guy. It was nice for him to tell us what spooked him. Wait a minute; that was one guy, there are 34 more.

it is stated that over 35 encounters have been given after the room number was given. Wow: Ask yourself the question; what has scared 35 guys away at the last minute? One or two, or even three or four: maybe they just got cold feet, or didn't want to part with their money. But 35 guys, in what length of time? You have to be joking with us, texting the room number or having something scare that many guys away. What is happening to unnerve so many guys to cause them to think with their big heads instead of their little heads. Good for them: If it doesn't feel right - run.
JR, I think she was referring to the # of reviews BTOKC has done.
JR, I think she was referring to the # of reviews BTOKC has done. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
The comment is appreciated. I had not noticed that the number 35 also happened to be the number of reviews for Tony.

Tony answered after her comment, good for him.

Sorry, I tend to take the literal meaning of what is written. She said
"....but offer to let them in the side door and they declined!"
Did this happen with 35 guys. She used the plural. Tony is one guy. If this only happened once she would (or should) have said
" ..but offer to let him in the side door and he declined.
Note: Tony said he got as far as her door when the door across from her's was left ajar. (Not safe, a pimp or Leo can cross the hall with a key and be inside with you before you can blink.

Did this happen with 35 guys, or did she just mean singular when she used plural?
No that was the number of reviews that he had given...
No that was the number of reviews that he had given... Originally Posted by RubyLou31
That changes things a lot. So if this happened only once, because too many people were milling around and the door across from you was ajar, then forget about it. That time approaching the door is a critical moment for guys. If something doesn't feel right, well you know the rest of what can happen.

This is especially true, if it is a first visit with a guy with a new lady - even if he has 35 reviews.

For a first visit I personally would like to her voice on the phone as the meeting time gets closer. Too many young ladies think it is OK to text, with nothing else. A voice tells a lot about the person, including attitude: It tells all of us if we are going to be welcomed, or used. There is a big difference between if a person is talking at me (or you) rather than talking to me (or you).
JR,
Just stop.
RubyLou is a multiyear provider out of my old back yard in Houston and knows how to set appts and get guys to the door.
Tony admitted that he's the one at fault, and issued a good apology.
"Just because your paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you" Charles Manson