State: -
Address: Olympia Center area
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: TS, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hannah had a very tight body, nice large naturals, 5'3"ish? tight tiny bum, shaved, face was very cute from what I could see.
Recommendation: Yes
Lol
Originally Posted by swpa1706
I was planning on making a trip out there soon, but that is too much...
Been that way for a while. Read the other reviews.
They are trying to recoup fees lost due to Covid. I wouldn't pay it nor should you. If we refuse to pay it or show up until they drop the price eventually things will go back to the $160 hr. Sadly poor Joey is probably on his way to Kyoto now with blue balls and $220 ready to throw down as I type this.
They are trying to recoup fees lost due to Covid. I wouldn't pay it nor should you. If we refuse to pay it or show up until they drop the price eventually things will go back to the $160 hr. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Bring 180 with you and I mean that’s it. Have them check your pants and wallet if they don’t believe you lol. 99.9% of the time they’re not gonna watch you leave and miss out over 20 bucks. The mamasans will just yell at them and tell them to do it. That’s my Sky/Kyoto scam and it’s works like a charm for years.

I say 99.9% of the time because there was that one time at Sky Spa years again when I flipped out because they asked me for 200 when I used to get away with 170 and they mamasan noticed that i was agitated and told me to cool off and come back tomorrow.
Maybe they started reading the reviews here and looking at ads and realized there really is no competition right now. Sad thing is, if they charge $210 (I swear it was $160 6 months ago) and can get it, then they should.

Trying to organize the clients through this site to refuse the inflated pricing is impossible.