Encounter: Seven stars for Seven Star Spa!

• Gian
  • 09-09-2023, 05:47 PM
User ID: -
Date: 8/15/2023
Name: Bella
Phone: 754-600-5859
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Deerfield Beach
State: Florida
Address: 8th St.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, TUMA, 69, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, black to middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bella has been described here many times before - about 5'4", cute face, super hot body.
Recommendation: Yes
I called two weeks ago asking for Bella, she still wasn't back. You sure you saw Bella? I end up having another girl that was very sweet over the phone, but a bit rushed when I arrived.
Bella has not been in florida since June at least.
  • Gian
  • 09-27-2023, 10:23 AM
The more I think about it I believe it was a Bella look-alike because when I called and asked to see Bella I was told "Yes", but I had only seen Bella once before. I did not ask her name while I was there and presumed I was given Bella. My Bad!
Unfortunately, 7 has closed. They will be missed.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed