Do your ears "POP" after sex?

Seriously...mine do. After I orgasm I get that ear popping thing going on, you know, the one like after you get off a plane or driving thru mountains, or have a head cold.

Just a silly thought about crazy stuff. Ive been on way too many cold, flu and viral infection/bronchitis meds the last 2 weeks. Strange thing is Im horny as FUCK, LMAO, and my ears popping reminds me of having raunchy sex!

Does your body feel freaky after you have the big "O" or am I just weird?
No.
Just wierd comes to mind.
Haha I know rpm....its funny! I seriously have the ear popping going on after sex LOL--Im Weird I guess. Or it may be kinda like some guys shiver after tinkling, haha, or even after they orgasm. Just wondering if anyone else has weird things happening.
My orgasms have been described to me as "passionate" and "intense." No one enjoys an orgasm more than I do. I am blessed that I can still have two during a standard one hour session. My body tenses up, my muscles tense up all over, and when I have exceptional orgasms my toes actually curl and my hands become fists by grabbing something. My ears do not pop, but I have had my eyes actually roll back from pleasure. There are times in a session that I have to remind my self to keep my eyes open because at times my face squints up and tenses and my eyes close. But I do enjoy the visual pleasure as well as the physical so I would prefer to keep my eyes open. There are times when I closed my eyes due to pleasure and when I re-opened the visual sight was so pleasing as well as the action, KABOOM.

Not every orgasm is as great as the other but every orgasm I have is certainly enjoyable. I am lucky to not have had an erectional dysfunction nor any problem having an orgasm, usually mine are larger than the standard male orgasm, I have been told this by providers and by doctors. So, I think my sensation may be very sensitvie as everyone's sight is different, everyone's hearing ability is different, eveyone's smelling ability is different, everyone's taste is different, so why would the sense of touch not also be different.

Thus, I cannot see well, I am hard of hearing, my nose does not detect odor that well, I am not a food critic with a sensitive tongue, but I sure can feel and LOVE a great orgasm.
Only if I forget to turn on the autopilot before we start.

It wouldn't really be surprising for the ears to pop. Sometimes my ears pop if I yawn, swallow, or work my jaw.
No but I would love to keep trying w/ you until they do honey.
LOL...I bet you would DATY. I wonder what the ENT would think if I asked him about it. I guess I could google it and see if there are others.
The only thing that ever popped after sex was my cherry, and I want it back!
I bet your cherry has been push so damn faryou use it for a taillight!
lol Chella babe...mine don't,but my jaws do pop when I deepthroat{lol}
I bet your cherry has been push so damn faryou use it for a taillight! Originally Posted by riverdirt32
That was "almost" funny, considering this is a hooker board....and your reviews
The only thing that ever popped after sex was my cherry, and I want it back! Originally Posted by Kaylee

Good Luck with that. I misspent my youth on Taiwan and every girl was cherry every time but that is the only place I have ever been that you could get do overs!
Outdoorsman, I got pretty excited about your orgasm description. It was some hot reading.

Chella, I start sneezing a lot. Sometimes, I get the hiccups. Weird.
My ears ring after a good one. Oh, and I discovered deep throating is a great cure for the hiccups. =D
Ella