wants ta ...knows whats a trump ...victory be like?

imagine wakin ups fer eternity wrapped rounds yer ...plastic man ...withs his big cock ins yer ...mouth

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet blisssssss
Originally Posted by Notuagain
that be exactly the face ya makes whens openin ...up fer ...plastic mans ...big cock!
looks ready regardless of

any outside circumstance as a prerequisite

what a charmer California Plastic Man
COME ON

you DIM whitted DEMS

NOMINATE BERNIE!!!!!
The coreligionists are on stage but no interest shown in G-d’s mitzvot and keeping them holy. Whew
Screaming at the sky memes will surge.
Personally I prefer cringing over stupid tweets than watching my 401k and paychecks shrink so I will deal with him for 4 more years. I have also invested in 20 dog litters for anyone that will need comfort animals come November!!!
Personally I prefer cringing over stupid tweets than watching my 401k and paychecks shrink so I will deal with him for 4 more years. I have also invested in 20 dog litters for anyone that will need comfort animals come November!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
BBQ'ing ????
BBQ'ing ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
????

One of these days I might have the time to understand some of the many languages spoken on here.
Just listen to the rants of a 2yr old.These lonely clowns are just children
????

One of these days I might have the time to understand some of the many languages spoken on here. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
mmmmm lets try

ya breeding with 20
's
and hope ta kill 20 rabbits ?
Personally I prefer cringing over stupid tweets than watching my 401k and paychecks shrink so I will deal with him for 4 more years. I have also invested in 20 dog litters for anyone that will need comfort animals come November!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
This is a good post here.

I also find if funny when some of the support attempts to point out that Trump is a Republican.
????

One of these days I might have the time to understand some of the many languages spoken on here. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
These will help....