Coronavirus and the sex industry

Coronavirus and the sex industry Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Hey Woody... we got way bigger problems than some virus.... there are AD's in COED!!!!! Try and keep up.....

ads are not permitted in coed

if you see any please hit the RTM button Originally Posted by gman44
Just an FYI Seattle is the “epicenter” because the virus was brought in and spread amongst a retirement community of immune compromised elderly. All deaths except one came directly from the retirement home. I believe NY state has more reported cases.

Patient zero in Seattle has been fully recovered and out of quarantine a month +

The more you know ��
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/seatt...094500177.html Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Thanks very much for posting something actually informative and accurate, rather than the stupidly politicized and emotional bullshit we see here all too often.
Well said demonlover and I totally agree. Perhaps its time to err on the side of caution and take a step back until we find out the full extent of this pandemic. We have already lost too many in this area.
funny hows nones a ...ya gaves ...a shit whens h1n1 infected millions a muricans ...an killed nearly 20 ...thousand ten ...years ...ago
funny hows nones a ...ya gaves ...a shit whens h1n1 infected millions a muricans ...an killed nearly 20 ...thousand ten ...years ...ago Originally Posted by Plastic Man
what's really funny is how people can't seem to understand that all these drastic precautions are being taken to PREVENT what happened with H1N1, MERS, SARS, etc. (i.e., illness and death). And it's not really funny, it's sad.
yeah crashin ...the economy over somethin no ...moar worse thans normal flu be done real funny

...ya all be a bunch a cucks whos ...done wills ...fall fer any globalist bullshit they throws ...ats yas
yeah crashin ...the economy over somethin no ...moar worse thans normal flu be done real funny

...ya all be a bunch a cucks whos ...done wills ...fall fer any globalist bullshit they throws ...ats yas Originally Posted by Plastic Man
OK - I'll go there: "no worse than the normal flu"?
What cave do you live in?
I've lost 20% of my retirement savings in 2 weeks. I'm also a 63 yo man with asthma and an IG deficiency. Please tell me what good is my money if I'm too sick - or not alive - to spend it?
....Perhaps its time to err on the side of caution and take a step back until we find out the full extent of this pandemic. We have already lost too many in this area. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
And maybe...we could ALSO err on the side of reality. I suppose it depends on your def of "this area"...but by mine...we ain't lost any. Not yet. Prolly will. But not yet.

Of course...maybe yer still thinckin and harpin away about the "other" pandemic. Which sucks. But so does preachin 'bout it too much...

OK - I'll go there: "no worse than the normal flu"?
What cave do you live in?
I've lost 20% of my retirement savings in 2 weeks. I'm also a 63 yo man with asthma and an IG deficiency. Please tell me what good is my money if I'm too sick - or not alive - to spend it? Originally Posted by demonlover
Fer real about that RL shit??!! Oh dude...I know I pick on you a lot. But I'm thinckin the demons you love are far more risky for you than corona....

Ol roo is in a bad, bad mood today, me cucks. Sorry....

(well....kinda)

Fer real about that RL shit??!! Oh dude...I know I pick on you a lot. But I'm thinckin the demons you love are far more risky for you than corona....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Roo -
I'd like to think we pick on each other a lot. It ain't just you. Fuck it - it's fun.
You do have a point (as much as it pains me to admit this). But I do not engage in anything riskier than DFK, DATY,and BBBJ, which carry some risk but I can live with it. Even so, I have stopped hobbying for the near future so as to mitigate my potential exposure to coronavirus. Good thing I fucked my brains (and wallet) out during the previous few weeks!
Lastly, I am sorry you are having such a tough period this month. I hope you take a few Advil and put a heating pad on your belly to help relieve the cramps.
Roo -
I'd like to think we pick on each other a lot. It ain't just you. Fuck it - it's fun....

Lastly, I am sorry you are having such a tough period this month. I hope you take a few Advil and put a heating pad on your belly to help relieve the cramps. Originally Posted by demonlover
Gotta luv a man who can take a punch! Yup, my 401K sucks too....

401k like pussy. Just keep stuffin it and eventually it treat you nice.