Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
I want to try them? What brand do you get?
I want to try them? What brand do you get? Originally Posted by kennred
The brand I used was called FC2, bought them online. Add a little lube inside b4 inserting. SOOOOO much better than male condoms!!
I have used them several times- feels WAY better of corse. I know they are just as safe as male condoms, but they feel too good, make me nervous!
I have had only one provider (Ashley Sparks) use them and they were fantastic. Felt like we were going natural. I would highly recommend them and her.
I've tried them and like them very much. There expensive but I've found a place in my area much lower than the online price. They feel no different than raincoats, to me, but I'm sure they feel like next to nothing for gents.
I like them
I bought some and I have yet to try them