Trafficking arrest at the Howard Johnson Express in Arlington

Good for the cops. Hope she goes away for a long, long time. I wonder if she was on here and if she had any of the underage kids on here as well. Hopefully they will.post her picture. Oh, and if you do know if she or any of the kids were here, let the staff know. Don't post it publicly. Don't need any of the predator types on here going after the underage girls.
She has quite a record. She's not hard to find.
Her bail was set rather low.
  • ktiix
  • 09-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Her bail was set rather low. Originally Posted by pyramider
It usually is if there are no hard drugs, and no force. She compelled, not forced. The difference being probably that the girl in question was to scared to testify.
She has quite a record. She's not hard to find. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Has she been advertising on here? Did she have a Showcase?
For anyone who wants to know, PMs are probably the way to do it...?
Has she been advertising on here? Did she have a Showcase?
For anyone who wants to know, PMs are probably the way to do it...? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I was just referring to a simple interweb search. Not here.
I was just referring to a simple interweb search. Not here. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Huh. I searched the lady's name and nothing came up. Actually, so much crap came up that I gave up trying.

Admittedly, I devoted about 30 seconds to the endeavor.
Huh. I searched the lady's name and nothing came up. Actually, so much crap came up that I gave up trying.

Admittedly, I devoted about 30 seconds to the endeavor. Originally Posted by TinMan
The age didn't match on the first one I found with the rather extensive record. So that wasn't her. But a little more searching and I did find one the same age. PM sent TM