Thinking of a visit to Arkansas...

I'm thinking of visiting Arkansas and would like to know where is a good place to visit and hobby. Would love to meet some nice Arkansas gentlemen. Hehe!

XOXO
Cara
Your rates are at the upper end of local prices. Just a heads up. Only our top tier ladies command those rates. Guys might not be willing to take a chance on an unknown quantity.
I'm thinking of visiting Arkansas and would like to know where is a good place to visit and hobby. Would love to meet some nice Arkansas gentlemen. Hehe!

XOXO
Cara Originally Posted by SweetCara
SweetCara, ignore the negativity. There are those on this site who are always throwing their weight around & looking for a big, fat argument.

You are beautiful, have plenty of reviews & your rates are comparable with the local scene, especially for touring providers. I'm quite certain that you would do fine in Arkansas.

Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers & Bentonville) and Little Rock are both great areas. Good luck on your visit & let me know if you need any help with references or area suggestions!

You are beautiful, have plenty of reviews & your rates are comparable with the local scene, especially for touring providers.

... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger, that is nice of you to point out. Even where I am at, people don't realize there is overhead to travel. Hence the differential over locals. A local incall can be amortized over time. A temporary incall is at the mercy of those that follow through on their request to visit a touring Provider. There are certain areas that NCNS on the Hobbyist end are rampant and a Provider who tours has to take this into account. Hence the difference of pricing.

Thanks for bring that point up.
Ginger, that is nice of you to point out. Even where I am at, people don't realize there is overhead to travel. Hence the differential over locals. A local incall can be amortized over time. A temporary incall is at the mercy of those that follow through on their request to visit a touring Provider. There are certain areas that NCNS on the Hobbyist end are rampant and a Provider who tours has to take this into account. Hence the difference of pricing.

Thanks for bring that point up. Originally Posted by Precious_b
There certainly is a lot more overhead when traveling! In addition to all the things you mentioned, there is also the depreciation on our vehicles from extra mileage to consider. Depending on what you're driving, that could be substantial. All things to weigh when considering a visit to a new city and determining rates.

I've been very fortunate in that I've almost always dealt with reliable hobbyists. Even when they've had to cancel due to unforeseen real life circumstances, they have always been very generous in providing me with a cancellation fee. Arkansas gents are usually very reliable and considerate. And they love new ladies, so Cara would do great, I'm sure.
There certainly is a lot more overhead when traveling! In addition to all the things you mentioned, there is also the depreciation on our vehicles from extra mileage to consider. Depending on what you're driving, that could be substantial. All things to weigh when considering a visit to a new city and determining rates.

I've been very fortunate in that I've almost always dealt with reliable hobbyists. Even when they've had to cancel due to unforeseen real life circumstances, they have always been very generous in providing me with a cancellation fee. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yup. Forgot that about the vehicle.

Providers NCNS Hobbyist. That ruins it for their credibility on future meets. BUT the Hobbyist is not out any $$$

But it is not the case for the Provider. ECCIE is, at its least common denominator, a website for Hobbyist to learn how to find the Provider they like. And doing their research, they choose who they want to see. When they NCNS a Provider, they are essentially taking their income away by not fulfilling their promise to see.

There are instances when this is unavoidable, on both ends, and good TCB will keep people in good stead.

But where I am at, San Antonio, I have heard there is alot of NCNS from Hobbyist. At least one Hobbyist has commented that the reason for that is the Hobbyist doing the NCNS "found a better deal." That is just not polite, to say the least.

The affect is not equal on both sides of the fence for NCNS.

Sorry for the side track. But that is just one detailed reason for higher rates when traveling.
If you head up to Fayetteville count me in...
The hobbyist is out their time. That's as important as money to some. Especially those who can't get away often. I'm sure you'll have plenty of interest. I was simply trying to be helpful in letting you know the local rate situation. You can guage the interest by the pm's you receive and determine whether to visit or not. Also, as for cancellation fees, if the John doesn't show up, how exactly do you get them?
Precious _b, I just tried to send both you and Sweet Cara a private message with some helpful info regarding her visit. Your boxes are full and the messages will not go through.
Precious _b, I just tried to send both you and Sweet Cara a private message with some helpful info regarding her visit. Your boxes are full and the messages will not go through. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
THANK YOU GINGER!

I was doing an experiment with the PM system on ECCIE and you helped me out with a question about it.

Resend in 5 minutes, please.
The hobbyist is out their time. That's as important as money to some. Especially those who can't get away often. I'm sure you'll have plenty of interest. I was simply trying to be helpful in letting you know the local rate situation. You can guage the interest by the pm's you receive and determine whether to visit or not. Also, as for cancellation fees, if the John doesn't show up, how exactly do you get them? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It is very curious that while you say you have me on ignore, you're asking questions directly pertaining to statements that I've made. LOL!

They usually send them to me via email as a e-gift card. Amazon, many other sites offer this feature. Sometimes they will send gift points on preferred411.com, which come in very handy for advertising future tours.

Any type of cancellation fee is a very nice gesture for a touring lady who is taking a last minute loss, especially. I hope sweet Cara is as fortunate on her tour as I have been when these situations arise.
IDK her overnight rate seems alittle low, compare to others. I think she needs to jack it up about $$$$$.
When someone quotes your post I can still see that. I can also see them if I'm not signed in. Ignore only blocks posts you yourself make while I'm signed in. I wish it blocked them all because I'm trying like hell to avoid you. Maybe you can get one of your mod buddies on that and quit addressing me in the meantime. I'm done with you. Any other bright ideas?
hope ya have fun...I enjoyed my visit last month!
screen and stay safe babe!!
Wow, this thread changed course quickly. She's a sweetheart and has a great body, check my review of a quick visit with her. I think its pretty honest.

if I were a lady coming to a new area. I would read the reviews to be sure my activity list and price point fits the market for current reviews, post a thread like this, PM a few of the responders about information where to stay, places to eat. If you get the interest you need, schedule a trip.

I think the activity list and price point for Cara are fine, she just needs to gauge the current interest level. Good luck!