More republican BS

Chris Christie Made a Case Against Hillary Clinton. We Fact-Checked.

They didn't say anything about christie's assertion that America's respect has diminished around the globe, I suppose that's not something that can be quantified. But I recall British PM Cameron saying " The Iraq war" was the reason he wouldn't join a coalition to do something in Syria, a few years ago. Bush did far more to hurt America's reputation than anything Obama has done. I thought Elephants had good memories. Don't you remember how Awful things were 7 or 8 years ago? Obama has done at least a decent job of leading us back.
That's nothing but a laundry list of statements with qualifiers that verify that hildebeest is guilty as charged written by two Odumbo meat puppets who regularly regurgitate just what Ben Rhodes wants them to regurgitate.
so even the ny times agrees

with their own spin
  • DSK
  • 07-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Chris Christie Made a Case Against Hillary Clinton. We Fact-Checked.

They didn't say anything about christie's assertion that America's respect has diminished around the globe, I suppose that's not something that can be quantified. But I recall British PM Cameron saying " The Iraq war" was the reason he wouldn't join a coalition to do something in Syria, a few years ago. Bush did far more to hurt America's reputation than anything Obama has done. I thought Elephants had good memories. Don't you remember how Awful things were 7 or 8 years ago? Obama has done at least a decent job of leading us back. Originally Posted by drluv1
10 trillion in deficits and QE2 could prop up any economic plan....
10 trillion in deficits and QE2 could prop up any economic plan.... Originally Posted by DSK
Yes the republicans are experts and deficit spending, much of the debt racked up under Obama is a direct result of the wreckless spending By The republicans that preceeded him. Todays deficits are less than those of Reagan, adjusted for inflation.
Nobody cares what you think, Hillary is a lying crook. What else do you want or need to know.
Same could be said for you, dipshit.
  • DSK
  • 07-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Yes the republicans are experts and deficit spending, much of the debt racked up under Obama is a direct result of the wreckless spending By The republicans that preceeded him. Todays deficits are less than those of Reagan, adjusted for inflation. Originally Posted by drluv1
Whether that is true or not, Obama has "succeeded" by massive government stimulus- which anyone could have done.
Whether that is true or not, Obama has "succeeded" by massive government stimulus- which anyone could have done. Originally Posted by DSK
Obviously not, Bush racked up huge deficits and left the economy in the toilet. In 1990 the economy went into a moderate recession after years of " massive stimulus" through the reagan/bush years. The country would be in much better shape if "Fiscal conservatives" were actually true to their name. I just got done watching Mike pense bather on at the convention and had to laugh, during his term in congress, he was part of the 50% increase in government spending and the resulting economic meltdown and he has the nerve to criticize Obama's economic record. Again more republican BS!
Nobody cares what you think, Hillary is a lying crook. What else do you want or need to know. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Same could be said for you, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Even if this were true, unless 2 dogs was running for office, I don't care.

If you want to belive Hillary is in anyway trustworthy, you truly have your head in the sand.
I didn't like Christie's delivery, but his sentiment was right on. I loved the chant, "Lock her up!" Damn right!
  • DSK
  • 07-21-2016, 04:52 AM
Obviously not, Bush racked up huge deficits and left the economy in the toilet. In 1990 the economy went into a moderate recession after years of " massive stimulus" through the reagan/bush years. The country would be in much better shape if "Fiscal conservatives" were actually true to their name. I just got done watching Mike pense bather on at the convention and had to laugh, during his term in congress, he was part of the 50% increase in government spending and the resulting economic meltdown and he has the nerve to criticize Obama's economic record. Again more republican BS! Originally Posted by drluv1
Bush's deficits, over his eight years, were considerably lower than Obama's, plus Obama had QE2 to the tune of 80 billion a month!!

Additionally, Obama just wrote off so many people as not looking for a job the labor participation rate is the lowest in history!!
Bush's deficits, over his eight years, were considerably lower than Obama's, plus Obama had QE2 to the tune of 80 billion a month!!

Additionally, Obama just wrote off so many people as not looking for a job the labor participation rate is the lowest in history!! Originally Posted by DSK
Considerably lower? The Deficit from his last budget was 1.2 TRILLION! Are you considering the cost of the wars which was "off the books". That lie was way worse than anything Hilary did. Again most of Obama's deficits were a direct result of the budget that was way out of balance.
Obama has spent more money that we don't have in the past 7+ years than all other previous Presidents combined...

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/...ebt_histo5.htm

Read'em and weep.
Considerably lower? The Deficit from his last budget was 1.2 TRILLION! Are you considering the cost of the wars which was "off the books". That lie was way worse than anything Hilary did. Again most of Obama's deficits were a direct result of the budget that was way out of balance. Originally Posted by drluv1
"Wars" are not "off the books" ....

They are special appropriations authorized by Congress, so they are a part of the Federal Debt for the year in which appropriated. Since you don't know I would go into an explanation as to why Wars are not "budgeted" in advance, but are treated with special appropriations, but you wouldn't understand.

Also, Obaminable's (and Hillary's) pet projects are "on the books"

"The amount also does not include other state, local, and federal tax credits and subsidies, which push the amount of money these companies have received from taxpayers even higher.

"The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Schneider Electric ($86 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)"

"A million here, a million there" .... that was "plagiarized" and I think "modified"!