URL / Website: http://oasisspringmassage.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 610/Richmond
Activities: FBSM, HJ, Breastplay, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black hair to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Late 20s early 30s, skinny, around 5’4” nice tight body, firm and very responsive boobs and ass
Recommendation: Yes
There must be more than one Jennifer there. The one I know has been there since they opened and is older than mid 30's.
Usual house fee + $50 (I tipped $10 more than my usual cuz of the intimacy)
Hmm possibly.
She's gone
  • Pbmgd
  • 08-31-2018, 11:58 AM
I have made several visits here over the last few years and I never got anything like the OP did. I'm sure Jennifer's enhanced menu got her shitcanned.
Went there after reading this review and asked for Jennifer. The lady that I got was closer to late 40s or early 50s. Definitely didn't fit the description of the one I went for. Also I had met her a couple times before and her name was Sofia so I think they rotate the names. Gave a decent full body massage, but about talked my head off.
Dude's account is three years of age and he has time only to do eleven posts and three reviews?

Fake review!!!!
Dude's account is three years of age and he has time only to do eleven posts and three reviews?

Fake review!!!! Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore

Obvious troll who just registered within the past 24 hours.
Obvious troll who just registered within the past 24 hours. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Obvious fake review!!
Oasis is strictly a R&T place ... great massages and good happy tugs at the end, but no more. The Jennifer currently at Oasis never has and won't do BBBJ. There was a Jennifer there who sometimes called herself Echo, and she was fired for doing more than R&T.
I don't buy this review
I don't buy this review Originally Posted by tbone2u
Agreed. Pretty sure she won't go for that.
I don't buy this review Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yeah, it doesn't match my experience there at all.