wife ever find out?

to the guys--have any of you ever had your wife find out you were seeing a provider? what happened? did she divorce you or not?

i have had wives phone /text me that they found my phone number on the husband's cell phone--
-i do not reply to the wife,
and just put her number on call block-
--but wonder what happens to the guys who get caught cheating
My wife is legendary Dallas provider (top 5% per her claim). She will kick my ass if I see a provider that looks worse than her. She is ok with if I see someone who look sexier than her and less than what she charges.
Hey Sherry … no doubt there is curiosity about how many times this has happened!

But, sort of a tabu subject for most guys. Thats been the reaction I get when I ask about "wifey" situations during a session or otherwise. They are reluctant to disclose.

Now, that doesn't keep us gals from responding to your thread!

I've had three clients …. who eventually left their wives.
Wow … two of them went through hell …. as I could hear those ladies screaming at the top of their lungs on phone calls while I was sitting in the bed next to them. Whoooah!
One of them didn't speak English …. and I could only imagine what she was saying. I thought she was going to come out of the phone and choke him and me both!

Look, sometimes people realize that there is more to life than staying in an unhappy marriage. This realization comes about by getting out of their comfort zone (and visiting with awesome gals like us)!

Life is to short …. and to die old and miserable is really a sad thing.
When a wife stops having sex with her husband what do you expect? Usually occurs after the kids are born and she has no interest anymore.
When a wife stops having sex with her husband what do you expect? Usually occurs after the kids are born and she has no interest anymore. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I agree, this is the turning point. My case is I love my family and wife but I have this kind of temper where I always need to experiment with different girls.... may be it will change but happy to meet new ladies.
Hey Sherry … no doubt there is curiosity about how many times this has happened!

But, sort of a tabu subject for most guys. Thats been the reaction I get when I ask about "wifey" situations during a session or otherwise. They are reluctant to disclose.

Now, that doesn't keep us gals from responding to your thread!

I've had three clients …. who eventually left their wives.
Wow … two of them went through hell …. as I could hear those ladies screaming at the top of their lungs on phone calls while I was sitting in the bed next to them. Whoooah!
One of them didn't speak English …. and I could only imagine what she was saying. I thought she was going to come out of the phone and choke him and me both!

Look, sometimes people realize that there is more to life than staying in an unhappy marriage. This realization comes about by getting out of their comfort zone (and visiting with awesome gals like us)!

Life is to short …. and to die old and miserable is really a sad thing. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
And that is why hobbyists see providers, they spend good money to have fun and not have a care in the world and feel wanted/desired for the time they are paying to see her for a session.

But it turns out, many providers not only are bitchy and drama queens, but the service provided is substandard. Then on top of that, a guy is honest and reports it to the boards, which he should as this is an info exchange board, and he gets his ass handed to him.
And that is why hobbyists see providers, they spend good money to have fun and not have a care in the world and feel wanted/desired for the time they are paying to see her for a session.

But it turns out, many providers not only are bitchy and drama queens, but the service provided is substandard. Then on top of that, a guy is honest and reports it to the boards, which he should as this is an info exchange board, and he gets his ass handed to him. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
and few jealousy type... a nightmare
If wife is not taking care of business at home, husband will find someone who will.
And that is one of the many reasons I never got married.
As I said on a business trip to Caracas when asked if I was married, I said no esposa, no niños, no jefe, no problemas.
  • BLM69
  • 07-02-2020, 01:48 AM
And if they still give it up, guys want other flavors, who wants to eat chicken every single day? I need it all and some
Deny, deny, deny, as 32flavors famously advised on aspd. It pulled me out of a few jams over the years. I should have sent the guy a check, as much long term grief as he saved me.
to the guys--have any of you ever had your wife find out you were seeing a provider? what happened? did she divorce you or not?

i have had wives phone /text me that they found my phone number on the husband's cell phone--
-i do not reply to the wife,
and just put her number on call block-
--but wonder what happens to the guys who get caught cheating Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
These are interesting questions and this thread has gotten off topic. I have never been caught cheating with a provider. I've always wondered if wives view cheating with a provider as worse, or not as bad as cheating someone who is not a provider, or no difference at all. Often there is no emotional attachment with a provider but to some wives there may be an added stigma.
Back in the Harry Hines and car girls I had one leave the condom wrapper on the floor and wife found it, shit went bad for awhile but we got over it. Don't think we would get thru another so I am extra careful.
Here we go again
And if they still give it up, guys want other flavors, who wants to eat chicken every single day? I need it all and some Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly!
  • BLM69
  • 07-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Back in the Harry Hines and car girls I had one leave the condom wrapper on the floor and wife found it, shit went bad for awhile but we got over it. Don't think we would get thru another so I am extra careful. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Always check your car for used consumables, but most guys forget to check for hairs left behind, also women are like blooshounds and smell things. Smell yourself cover it up before heading home, I've gone as far as spilling gas on myself, gotta do what you gotta do