IN WAKE OF BOSTON BOMBING, OBAMA FLYING SAUDI OUT OF US.....

If he has over-stayed his visa; he should be deported !

Another example of NOT enforcing our immigration laws. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You should be deported to the country where your anscestors were thrown out of.

Let me guess. You're a twenty-fifth generation American. Your greatX25 grandpappy had relations with (forbidden topics) before Joe Smith put on his first pair of celestial undies.

Fucking loony!

Explain how you're anything else. Everything you've carped on for the past 48 hours is WRONG. You speculated. You jumped the gun and now you continue to LIE.

Go play somewhere else, Whirlytard. Even the dipshits here know better than to believe your crazy shit.
Says the guy with the name "I'va biggen". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Says the guy with the name "I'va biggen". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Even his name is a lie.
Been window peeking again pervert?
No, Eva. Just repeating what the guys on here are saying.

Go play somewhere else, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that is what EVERYBODY on this board wants you to do and take your cheating girl friend with you
LMAO @ the Okie from Muskogee!
No, Eva. Just repeating what the guys on here are saying. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

your calling me eva all the time indicates a perverted desire you are keeping hidden so quit blaming the (other guys).
it would not surprise me at all if the investigation in boston is being hampered by obama's notion of political correctness including the identification of the suspects. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

your avatar is fitting for someone without a thought.
it would not surprise me at all if the investigation in boston is being hampered by obama's notion of political correctness including the identification of the suspects. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Apparently not, since one of the scumbags has assumed room temperature and they are running the other one to ground right now. Fucking idiot.
Not Saudis. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Whirlyturd jumped the gun and hitched his wagon to bullshit ... AGAIN!